“Okay”

Cuisines: American
Description: This is the restaurant in the Holiday Inn & Suites in Markham
Description: This is the restaurant in the Holiday Inn & Suites in Markham
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food was okay, had dinner 3 nights because it was part of my package. Found the price would have been high for the quality though. The staff was really nice though.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I do not have high expectations for restaurants in a Holiday Inn, but this one was amazingly good. I ate there two nights during my trip and both meals were well above average. The first night I had a fish and chips and the fish was perfect. The fish was still tender and the batter just a bit gooey. The chips are thick cut potatoes and the coleslaw was their own recipe. The second night they had a rib special. The ribs were falling off the bone and the sauce, their own, was tangy with just a bit of spice.

The staff is friendly, to the point where they would deliver the food to my room if I wanted, for free.

I would definitely eat here again.

3  Thank NamedePlumes