“Markham stay”

Cuisines: American
Description: This is the restaurant in the Holiday Inn & Suites in Markham
Description: This is the restaurant in the Holiday Inn & Suites in Markham
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Breakfast are really good here. A bit expensive but worth having breakfast here. Awesome cooking you can enjoy here

Reviewed July 18, 2016

My family had breakfast here that last time we stayed at this hotel. We opted to order off of their menu vs. going to the hotel breakfast buffet. The breakfast I ordered included two eggs (over medium), sausage and potatoes. The sausage tasted freezer burnt and my eggs were cooked all the way through. I realize this is a restaurant inside a hotel - but I expected more. The grab and go type snacks and drinks were good and I like that they served Starbucks coffee, so that earned them a few extra points from me. Also,the service was good. My recommendation would be to leave the hotel and eat elsewhere for breakfast.

1  Thank JCChristensen
Reviewed April 26, 2016

The Bistro served starbucks coffee and it was inside the TownePlace Suites we stayed. Thsi saved us a trip to drive around town to look for one.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food was okay, had dinner 3 nights because it was part of my package. Found the price would have been high for the quality though. The staff was really nice though.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I do not have high expectations for restaurants in a Holiday Inn, but this one was amazingly good. I ate there two nights during my trip and both meals were well above average. The first night I had a fish and chips and the fish was perfect. The fish was still tender and the batter just a bit gooey. The chips are thick cut potatoes and the coleslaw was their own recipe. The second night they had a rib special. The ribs were falling off the bone and the sauce, their own, was tangy with just a bit of spice.

The staff is friendly, to the point where they would deliver the food to my room if I wanted, for free.

I would definitely eat here again.

3  Thank NamedePlumes