All reviews front desk free breakfast microwave popcorn two bedroom suite living area turkey bacon fairview mall oatmeal evening food full size fridge excellent stay hotel breakfast breakfast staff long term stay early check free parking nice property
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Okay, so I can be kind of picky about things.
The hallways of the hotel smelled like Sterno fuel and sometimes it can be a heavy sent.
I like the carpet. It seems like it was kind of new but the good thing about thick carpet, it cuts down on noise in the hall. The bad news, it makes it harder to roll down the hall.

The breakfast was free, yes but it's what you expect from a free breakfast. There were days I went next door to Courtyard and paid for a better breakfast.
Thinking I would also get points but to my surprised, that was not the case and that will have me rethinking things.

The room had a lot of room for storage but I still like an old fashion desk with a draw and writing supplies and an in room safe.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Tim K,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations, so I regret that your visit was just okay. We appreciate the feedback and hope to host you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

There are no frills here, but you get a really good sized room that was clean. There is free Wi-fi throughout the hotel and a complimentary self service buffet breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Henchelson,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a couple times and have been happy with the whole experience. Cathy from the front desk went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed and more! Because of her great attitude and kindness I even tried staying an extra night but the hotel was already booked solid. The room was super clean and comfy!! Housekeeping staff was super friendly as well!! The breakfast and pool/hot tub are my absolute favourite part of this place! You won’t be disappointed! All in all I definitely will be staying here again when I visit my young lady in McMaster.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear whatsthepointeh,

We’re happy to hear from you, and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased you found our amenities and service pleasant. We appreciate you choosing our hotel while visiting. Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

i'm coming to Toronto few times a year and always to make sure to stay in this hotel.
the staff is exceptionally friendly and give me the feeling that i'm truly welcomed there.
very clean room , nice breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear 587reginap,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our clean hotel, friendly staff, and our breakfast made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Visiting family in town. Last time we stayed at the Courtyard right across the parking lot. Using reward points and both properties were the same number of points so why not get breakfast included!

Friendly staff, clean, quiet property and good food!

Room tip: We like to ask for an upper room away from the elevator / stairs
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Mr D,