All reviews small bistro min walk stayed at this hotel for nights toll highway room was spacious and clean weekend stay free parking front desk staff nice stay decent hotel business trip an upgrade hot tub enjoyed my stay easy access lobby downtown
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Usual friendly Courtyard experience. Everything seemed great until I turned on the iron to rid my clothes of luggage creases. Hotel rooms tend to have dim lighting so maybe that was why someone thought the clothes iron should be equipped with a light. The manufacturer must have got a deal on high wattage flashlight LED bulbs because it was so bright that after a couple of garments, I decided that I rather wear creased clothes into the office in than lose my eyesight from blue light.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear ILove777s,

We appreciate your review. Your valuable feedback is of great importance to and allows us to monitor and continually improve our property. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Didn't know Toronto that well and took a chance on this place....knowing that most Courtyards are great. This one did not disappoint in any aspect of the stay. The fellow that booked us in was amazing....so friendly and helpful and always chatting which is a nice change. We also called down to ask if he knew of a pizza place that would deliver late and the place he suggested was also great. The lobby was very nice....rooms were clean and the pool was nice...not large but nice. I would stay here again hands down!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear harlin_99,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our clean hotel and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Enjoyed our stay; big, clean, comfortable, quiet room; comfortable bed. Would stay here again. Left something behind; the staff did their best to find it.

$5 parking - why bother?

No breakfast but there is a Tim's 2 min walk away. Thanks

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear joe s,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our large comfortable rooms made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 and I, got a wheelchair accessible room on the second floor (I did not know I was getting this type of room). The lobby is beautiful. There’s a small resteraunt in the lobby which has great food, pricey, but good. The bathroom in the hotel room had a leak in the ceiling, and the shower head available was a handheld. No big shower head, just a very tiny handheld. Not sure if that was because it was the wheelchair accessible room, or because that was all they provided. The bathroom tiles also had mold in them. The pillows smelled dirty, and the pullout bed mattress was thin. The sheets meant for the pullout bed were king sized sheets, and the bed was only a twin. Room seemed somewhat clean.. besides the bathroom and pillow cases. However, there were not many outlets. We asked for extra towels and washcloths and it took 3 requests just for them to give them to us! We first went to the desk and they said they would send them up, never did. So we went down again, and they gave us blankets and floor mats! So we called and asked for them, and got less towels than what we asked for. Service was not good and they didn’t have any change at the cash register. Not impressed at all and I will never be staying here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear adrianna0010,

I'm so sorry for your family's poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Room was clean. Bed was comfortably. Had a small balcony with view of another hotel across parking lot. Over all good place to stay while in that area. Had a small bar where you could purchase food on main floor. Didn't try it. Also a small area to purchase snacks when bar was closed.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Teresa T.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Courtyard Toronto Markham. We appreciate the generous comments, and we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Dual General Manager