Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
All reviews front desk starbucks coffee platinum member an upgrade bed was comfortable upon check bistro lobby highway gym
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

I love the location of this hotel. It is close to major highways. The restaurant downstairs inside the hotel has some nice dishes and the pool is clean and fun to enjoy.

If you are on a business. I recommend this one as it is right on Leslie and the 407. Close to Richmond Hill centre, Markham, Toronto and many major companies building.

I like how the front desk employee text me to assure that all is great I found it very nice gesture.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AABSLE
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Dear AABSLE,

We're happy to hear from you! It's great to know that you enjoyed our great location as well as our friendly associates. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Staff was excellent. Welcoming and pleasant. Hotel was clean. Rooms were spacious. Noise levels were quieter than most hotels. Ice machine on each level was a great convenience. Plenty of lobby space for team gatherings. Only complaint was restaurant pricing. Food was available at too high a price. Would rather pay a little more a night for room and have a breakfast provided as a convenience personally.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Jocelyn B,

We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Overall the rooms wenice. Went to buy a beer and nobody showed at the bar. Felt I could walk away with a bottle and nobody would say anything. Aside from that, good stay. I would take my family there again.

dh

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear Duran H,

It’s nice to hear from you. We appreciate you choosing us and I’m delighted to know your stay was pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We welcome the feedback, both positive and opportunities for improvement; this fosters change for future stays. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

Had to overnite from airport, left early next morning and I was too tired to take in any of the services offerred.
Basic accommodation, upgraded to modern standards.
Has a fitness centre but lacking in food services, only self serve snadwiches, bagels, muffins. Not even complimentary coffee.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear gd454,

We appreciate your attention to reviewing our hotel and hope to host you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2019

I stayed at the Courtyard Jan 21-25 2019.
This Hotel is very clean, rooms are large and staff is curteous, friendly and helpful.
Great place for breakfast (was not include in room price).
I was upgraded to a room with Jacuzzi and was able to enjoy it 2 nights :-)
It was a cool relaxing (take care of me first) perk !
I recommend !

Room tip: ask for a rear facing room to be away from the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear KingLouisFL,

Thanks for your time in reviewing your experience. It’s encouraging to know you enjoyed our friendly service and comfortable accommodations. Our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay and your feedback, both positive and areas of improvement, assist us in that effort. We hope to host you again on a return visit.