“Enjoyable lunchtime experience”

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #250 of 712 Restaurants in Markham
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 23, 2016

This place is fairly close to my work and I've been several times so far. Every time I've gone I've enjoyed the food and not been disappointed. I've ordered sashimi (appetizer) and lunch specials, and everything has been fresh and tasty. They offer the standard Japanese restaurant selection so you won't be surprised when you arrive. The place is fairly small and I've always sat at a curtained off table. The staff are prompt and friendly, and there are call bells if you really need something. It's a quieter place so it's great space to have a relaxing meal and a nice chat without having to yell over the noise. Looking forward to my next lunchtime trip there.

Reviewed November 26, 2015

this is a really good place to get food whenever you crave to have sushi this place is a definate place to go
this is what i ordered
Gyoza $4.95
Miso Soup $1.95
Salmon Teriyaki $9.95
Toronto Roll $5.00
Tokyo Roll $10.95
the best sushi dish i tried is there tokyo roll and everything else is really good as welll keep up the good work this place gets two thumbs up

Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the appearance. Their food is fresh. I order sashimi every time and it has always been great. I eat there about once every week or two.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a great little spot run by a young and friendly couple. Like another reviewer, I'd fought some traffic to finally get to my hotel - driving or dining out wasn't in the plan. So I researched what was close and was struck by repeated comments about "freshness" and the willingness of the owners to provide quality food and service.

I called and asked for a Bento box got a courtesy call back when it was ready and was absolutely pleased with the selection and quality of rolls I got. Yes, I would have asked for more wasaba were I in-house. But there was an adequate amount for a hot-junky and everything was just great and generous and soothing. I will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The black dragon maki is the best. I usually eat here every other week as it is close to work. Very nice customer service and the food is very good!

1  Thank CharlieV2003