“Wonderful little diner!”

Daily Fresh Grill & Cafe
Ranked #137 of 752 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed April 20, 2017

I've come here a few times and don't have a complaint about it! Food is cooked right there in front of you, and usually only takes about 10 minutes to prepare. If it's not busy the owners will even try to have a chat with you.

Food is delicious! I haven't tried something I don't like yet and the prices are amazing! Great for your everyday lunch needs.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Fortunately, I work across the street from here so I have become a regular there. Great meals, friendly staff, good prices. Always fresh and always a variety. You will feel full after the meal as they ensure to give you good portion sizes!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Been searching the markham area for a breakfast provider and have tried all of the ones that open early. This place, by far, has earned all my business. Had a great canadian omelette. Real bacon, real eggs (no filler in the omelette like milk), and black diamond chedder cheese. I've been searching for a place that serves an omelette like I would make at home. The owner is a nice guy and i called in my order ahead of time. No issues.

Date of visit: June 2014