“Lovely romantic dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Traditional Steak House
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We had our anniversary dinner at Peter's Fine Dining. It was gorgeous! The atmosphere was lovely. The food and attention from the waitstaff was extraordinary. We highly recommend the ceasar salad for two! They make it to order at the table for you. It was spectacular. We were there a year ago for my husband's birthday and loved it so much that we returned for another special occasion. We also loved that it is a Markham staple and still owned by the original family who opened it.

1  Thank Canadian_visitor79

Reviewed June 23, 2016

We go to Peter's for every special occassion in our lives. Our friends call us to share their dinners there as well. The best Prime rib dinner you will ever eat! The best Steak Diane I ever had. The caesar salad made at your table! The best crepe Suzette. Amazing cherries Julilee! I could go one through the whole menu! This is an old world classy restaurant with ambiance galore. It looks like it comes straight out of Downton Abbey. The service is impeccable! All the waiters are professionally trained to make you feel like you are family. The owner Tom never forgets a name and always makes sure the ladies go home with a rose. It's my happy place for my anniversary, my birthday and every New year's eve! Wonderful!

1  Thank 4minuu
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

I was recommended to organize a dinner for 20 persons at Pete's. We booked a separate dining room downstairs where we enjoyed great snacks to start with. Dinner was just great, food delicious and everyone found something from the meny. Service also very good. I can strongly recommend this fine dining to everyone. Thanks for a nice evening !

Reviewed June 18, 2016

Excellent food and friendly service this is definitely a must do activity of Markham

I absolutely loved it

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Very good meal & service. Steaks were done as ordered. Ribs were very meaty with a great sauce. Free parking.

1  Thank Tom J