All reviews complimentary breakfast full kitchen home away from home bedroom suite small kitchen hot items hockey team easy access excellent hotel a great stay front desk staff the sofa bed would stay again indoor pool business trip toronto area free parking
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We were welcomed with a gift basket, clean room & fluffy pillows. Perfect experience for my son & I to enjoy after a long day at Canada's Wonderland. We appreciated having the kitchenette as well. We would stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I travel alot, this has always been my favorite place to stay! Clean and courteous service with great meals at supper and breakfast! Rooms are always clean and the sales manager goes out of her way to make me feel important every time I see her. Some front desk staff now welcome me by name and again make me feel at home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a dance competition. Despite calling the front desk three times for excessive noise coming from a large party in the room above us, nothing was done about it until 3 a.m. We will not return and can't recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elisasI7952VM
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Nice, quiet, high internet wireless and high quality breakfast and management evening food. Fast taxi reaching point, near to Costco. Also, there are a lot of shops around the hotel. It was near to many restaurants and food courts.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 326arashh
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Very pleasant clean and new hotel located close to 407 and Markham amenities. Plenty of free parking. 1 bedroom suite was perfectly outfitted with very comfy king sized bed and great water pressure in very clean bathroom

Date of stay: April 2017