All reviews complimentary breakfast full kitchen stove top home away from home bedroom suite small kitchen light dinner hot items hockey team easy access a great stay front desk staff would stay again excellent hotel free parking toronto area waffles
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We were welcomed with a gift basket, clean room & fluffy pillows. Perfect experience for my son & I to enjoy after a long day at Canada's Wonderland. We appreciated having the kitchenette as well. We would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I travel alot, this has always been my favorite place to stay! Clean and courteous service with great meals at supper and breakfast! Rooms are always clean and the sales manager goes out of her way to make me feel important every time I see her. Some front desk staff now welcome me by name and again make me feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a dance competition. Despite calling the front desk three times for excessive noise coming from a large party in the room above us, nothing was done about it until 3 a.m. We will not return and can't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank elisasI7952VM
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Nice, quiet, high internet wireless and high quality breakfast and management evening food. Fast taxi reaching point, near to Costco. Also, there are a lot of shops around the hotel. It was near to many restaurants and food courts.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 326arashh
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Very pleasant clean and new hotel located close to 407 and Markham amenities. Plenty of free parking. 1 bedroom suite was perfectly outfitted with very comfy king sized bed and great water pressure in very clean bathroom

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo