See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2013

By the standards of your average run-down, old-fashioned, dimly-lit, uninviting and generally unwholesome motel, Indigo Inn is about par for the course. At least the room appeared to be relatively clean, and the water was nice and hot. Finding the place wasn't easy as the main sign was unlit and only the smaller one - difficult to see against the background of other, larger, hotel signs - indicated where the motel was. It took three passes before we spotted it, after having spoken with the grudgingly helpful desk clerk. A dark hallway and heavy door made access to our second floor room a little awkward, and the breakfast was perfunctory. For a single night, if tired enough after a long day on the road to overlook the surroundings, it's probably okay for some. But I couldn't imagine a longer stay. Not recommended.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Warning - This place is booking rooms as the Cornwall Lodge. Our room, although tacky, was clean, the bed was comfortable and we had plenty of hot water; however, I think we were lucky because we were put up in the"honeymoonroom". The rest of the hotel was in pretty sad shape. The pool was drained and the pool deck was littered with trash. Trash was even piled in the back of the hotel on the outside 2nd floor walkways. The hotel manager asked what time we were going to needing breakfast; we told him about 8 am; consequently the office was not even open before 8 and the pathetic "breakfast' was not ready before then. We had breakfast at MCDonalds instead. I think that we were the hotel's only guests that night and that others staying there were longer time (indigent) residents.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig379
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed there June 2013 with family - lobby smelled of mothballs - rooms smelled like stale smoke & beer - my daughter turned down her bed to find hair on the sheets - breakfast consisted of stale muffins & donuts & little boxes of cereal - hallways were dark, smelled - no one at front desk after 9:00pm to voice concerns

Room tip: There are no good rooms
Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just stayed there last night. The most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in . . and I am well travelled. It was late and every other hotel in Cornwall was booked - but they had PLENTY of rooms. My first clue. I should have slept in my van . . .it would have been better experience. The floors hadn't been mopped nor swept, the bed spreads had horrible stains (like something out of CSI) and it was obvious that many who stayed at the hotel were transient squatters. I can't believe I paid over $100 for this!! New owner or not - stay far away . . . sleep in your van.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Angela S
Reviewed August 4, 2012

we were down for a covention and checked in for a two night stay. We were extremely disappointed in this hotel.

The first night the air conditoner was not able to keep the room cool and it was warm and muggy. In the morning we had their continental breakfast. The selecion included two unnamed cereals in tupperware tubs , some bagels, orange juice and coffee and was in a very small room.

On returning from the convention that evening we found that the room had not been made up, the air conditioner was not working (I am guessing it was frozen), the shower handle falls off as soon as you try to turn it on and the bath towels feel like sand paper.

On top of that the TV reception is very poor and trying to watch it the picture/audio keeps cutting in and out.

Over all the hotel is old and it shows its age. The carpets are worn and so are the room fixtures. The pool is not usable and is being used as a storage area.

This hotel has two name signs out front .... The Cornwall Lodge and The Indigo Inn.

I will never stay here again and I would suggest no-one else does either.

Date of stay: August 2012