See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The room was not clean. There was no closet in the room so the clothes could be hung in the very small bathroom but you could not close the door without hitting the hangers. The bread in the breakfast area had mould on one slice. The best before date when I checked was July 17. We stayed Aug 1. I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wineguy19
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We arrived late at night and the manager provided us with wonderful service at the time.
The room was of average standard, the bathroom was clean and the price was good.
It is worth the stay and what you pay for.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rose T
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Genuine lodge-like feeling. Will definitely return again with my family! Clean, cozy and great overall value. Staff very friendly and helpful. Minutes away from Walmart, shopping, and downtown Cornwall.Very close to the Messina, NY border.

Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank RayE46
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My name is Jason. Me and my wife stayed here en route to Montreal. The customer service was outstanding. The owner made every effort to ensure we were comfortable. The room was comfortable and made us feel like home. Would recommend this hotel to anyone for the value and location.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Jasonrile
Reviewed August 28, 2013

NEVER stay there. It is dirty, the room had two skimpy towels and was not cleaned once in the three nights I stayed. They would not give me a second key, lobby is locked at 8 pm and you have to phone to get someone. No vending or ice machines. No glasses in the rooms. Dirty halls, smelly and disgusting.

Room tip: There are no good rooms.
Date of stay: August 2013