“Great prices, always fresh ”
Review of Riley's Bakery

Riley's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cornwall
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Love this place, best sandwiches I've ever had. The owners work so hard, the food is always fresh and so yummy , they have soup, sandwiches and lots of baked goods. Great prices . 4.50$ for a huge sandwich. One of my favourite places.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

I have so many great memories from Riley's from my childhood, and am pleased to say that they've not changed! My grandmother used to be a customer, and Riley's baked goods were a staple. In high school, we would often go there for lunch, as the portions were large and the prices low. Amazing value. I don't live in Cornwall anymore, and I make sure to plan a Riley's trip every time I'm home for a visit. I went there with my family and four of us had more lunch than we needed for $21.00. I recommend this place 100%!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Great place for lunch!! Everything is homemade and inexpensive! Soup- sandwiches made to order and large variety of pies...mini cakes..cookies etc

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Excellent Sandwiches the bread is to die for and the portion are huge always baked fresh everyday. .Yum Yum...

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is by far the best bakery in Cornwall. It has been in the same location as long back as the 1960's. Homemade bread, buns, donuts, cakes, pies, scones and much, much more. Also known for the great deli sandwiches!