1,415 results
All reviews private beach pool area mountain view underground parking one bedroom suite hot tub full kitchen beautiful location lounge chairs steam room great pool wine bar washer dryer family vacation osoyoos lake off season long weekend
Reviewed April 29, 2017

In the survey i wrote the majority of my suggestions for your business.
It needs maintainance on a regular basis. The cleaners need help if they can not get everything done in a timely fashion. I get the feeling that you feel you can get snowbirds easily and so you don't feel you need to improve your services because the next guys wants to move in if I didn't.
I love the fact that there is an outdoor heated pool. I love the beach.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

this is a place to stay!! one of the best values i've seen in a long time clean, friendly staff, and close to everything! rooms are stunning, pool area was great as well, 2 hot tubs was nice one for adults!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

A wonderful place to call home on our snowbird vacation,
Great value,
With extremely helpful & friendly staff
Beautiful view, of lake & mountains
Heated pool & hot tubs are excellent,
All of the staff are always ready to make you comfortable & go beyond to see to your every need ,,
Would highly recommend to family & friends ,

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2017

First of all let's say everyone was friendly and did as expected from them when you saw them. That said many things can be improved.
We went in a very quiet time of the season, there were barely any people in the town yet housekeeping couldn't "keep up". Room wasn't cleaned and they did absolutely nothing to fix this.
The bistro needs a serious revamp, they have the saddest wine list since its all covered in whiteout but the food was fairly decent.
All in all, there aren't many choices in Osoyoos but we'll most likely be looking at other properties for our next trip to the Okanagan.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don B, General Manager at Walnut Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience at the resort. The weekend you were here this April, we were sold out and had 2/3rds of the resort filled with Snowbirds staying the entire month of April. Each year in the spring, the hospitality industry here in the South Okanagan ramps up getting ready for the extremely busy 12 weeks of summer hiring staff, both new and returning. This year has been the most challenging year since 2001 that I have experienced in putting a team together for this summer. With a sold out hotel, we need 12 housekeepers, 2 laundry attendants, and 3 housemen. Last weekend when you were here, we had 4 housekeepers available and two of them were my young teenage children lending a hand because we had no one else to come into work those days. So 4 attendants attempted to clean what needed to be cleaned for arrivals on Saturday and what services they could get done in an 8-hour shift and 2 hours of overtime. We did contact as many in-house guests as we could to inform them of the situation and that no services would be done that day but if towels or linen needed replacing, we would facilitate that.

I am not trying to excuse the poor service you received, I apologize for that, I just wanted you to know that normally, you would not experience a stay like that at Walnut Beach. Let me know when you are considering a return to the resort and I will handle your reservation personally.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Would definitely recommend staying here at any time of the year! There are activities for all ages in Osoyoos both winter and summer. Our winter stay was so busy we needed a calendar to keep track of our activities. Very active senior's centre , opportunities for volunteering, with quilting and woodcarving being our favourites.Whatever the weather, it is always better than the weather you left at home.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple