All reviews great courtyard kiddie pool bang for the buck reasonable rates road trip picnic tables summer kitchen pets border canada
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I had booked a room for 1 night on Aug. 20, 2018 and called to cancel on Aug. 14th. I was unable to get there because of the wildfires in B.C. and evacuations on the way there. Now the whole province of B.C. is under Emergency Alert with so many fires. Even the air quality is at a high risk in Osoyoos. The Sarah would not give me back my money for the room even though it was a legitimate reason.Not even a percentage of the money. My sister booked a room at a different motel in Osoyoos for a few days later and they didn't charge her anything. They were very uncaring of the circumstances I was in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I really enjoyed the town of Osoyoos. I took a road trip through British Columbia with a friend. One of the highlights of the trip was our stop in Osoyoos. The hotel left a lot to be desired though. The courtyard was beautiful. The rooms on the other hand had very thin walls and very loud guests who were up all hours of the night. The coffee in the rooms was the worst I'd ever had in a hotel. The owners were not very friendly and were slow about requests. We asked for an umbrella on our picnic table as all the tables had umbrellas. I ended up having to take one from another vacant table as no one ever came to do this after they told us they would. The area was great but this particular hotel was the wrong choice.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

It’s not on the lake beach like so many others, but it’s not far to walk to one of the parks that border the lake. Nice Mountain View’s with an internal courtyard so this would be a definite plus if you were traveling with kids. Pool, hot tub, large enough seating area in the courtyard.

The people running the place appear to be one large family. Very courteous and helpful. The room we had was clean, modern bathroom facilities and flatscreen tv. The a/c was an old noisy ‘window shaker’, but that’s ok.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We stayed at this place with extended family. The rooms are small and basic, but very clean and pleasant. Beds are comfortable and the AC works well. The owners are very kind and helpful. We loved the courtyard and how every single room leads out to it. The overall atmosphere of this place is peaceful and friendly. Loved it!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank octopus04
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I booked a room with this hotel a month in advance. I clearly stated that I had a dog in my booking, and they confirmed my booking. After driving 5 hours with our 2 small children, we arrived at the hotel, and the lady at the front desk said we could not stay there because of the size of our dog (60 lbs), but they never once asked about the size of our dog upon booking. The lady was rude and dismissive, and my family was left without a place to stay and my children in tears, as all other places were booked. We ended up having to drive to Penticton to find a room.
Would never recommend this place. Don't trust this establishment for your vacation!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family