See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

This place is one of the best I've ever been too. The owners are super professional and friendly. Everything you need is inside the motel, I love that all i need to take is food n clothes. My kids have lots of fun there as well and never want to leave. I love that the beach is just across the street not even a min walk. I have already booked for the next 3 long weekends.

Bibiana

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bibiana N
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Camping in Osoyoos, you can forget about having any amount of privacy or personal space. (This actually goes for all places along Lakeshore Road, as you will find out) At Tamri, the parking spots are not lined up with the camp sites so it's very likely that someone will be parking their car directly in front of your tent.
The washrooms aren't super clean and smell. The showers are little metal stalls with no change rooms, there's just a little pony wall separating the toilet stall area from the shower area at the back. Here's a tip: Bring a robe. Wear it to the shower and back so you don't have to get dressed in a tiny shower stall, standing in a puddle.
The owner is friendly and the resort is right across the road from the beach. Each camp site has a picnic table and there's a fence with an orchard behind you which means you aren't completely surrounded by campers. The price is good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Being myself and with just a tent I was looking for something simple. The Tamri was the cheapest place I could fine. It's definitely an older motel, right across from the beach. I paid $26 a night to pitch my tent, and compared to others it seemed to be the cheapest. The old saying you get what you pay for applies here. If you are like me, just looking for a place to crash, while you do other things, it's okay, but if you want to chill out, maybe look elsewhere. The owners are very nice. As I write this, the place is up for sale. My only complaint is the washrooms for the campers. They are old, and the showers really need replacing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Awesome place for people looking for a budget accommodation. The motel is a bit older, but is very clean, you get a full kitchen with stove, full-size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and all the dishes and cutlery you will need. There were even wine glasses in the cupboard, big salad bowl, salad strainer, and cutting board, two frying pans, Dutch oven and couple of other pots. The rooms have two double/queen beds and also a pull out sofa. Every room has a picnic table, two chairs on the outside and a little table to just sit outside or you can enjoy a lounge chair or use a BBQ which is also provided. They also have some primitive campsites, which are very well kept. Apple and cherry trees are a great bonus - you can help yourself to the fruit if you wish. The hosts go above and beyond their duties to try to accommodate you and to make your stay really enjoyable. This was my second visit there, and I will definitely return there again. You won't find anything in Osoyoos or surrounding area in the price range they offer.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed September 18, 2015

Our group of 4 different families stayed here from August 25-28th and we all had a fantastic time. Peter and Sylvia (owner/hosts) were super nice, helpful and friendly. We had seniors, toddlers, teenagers, middle-agers, a dog...and everyone enjoyed our time here! From the clean rooms (yes they are basic but have everything you need!) with comfy beds, to the beautiful grounds and close proximity to the beach (just across the street) if fit all of our needs. There is plenty of grassy areas for relaxation or to throw a ball and play. Picnic tables and chairs/loungers, lots of BBQ's. All in a beautiful setting surrounded by apple trees and orchards. The older kids loved the pool table and foosball table, the toddler loved the climber and slide structure, and the adults loved hanging out playing cards and having drinks at the picnic tables! The beach was lovely, and so close you could run back to your motel room anytime you forgot something! This is such a cute, clean place in a convenient location. The price is unbeatable for Osoyoos...and they even have camp sites for those looking for a more rustic experience without being squished into one of those over-crowded rv/camper places. We will be back again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family