Review Highlights
1st time wakeboarding

Captain Rob took a group of 6 of us out on Osoyoos Lake for a quick tour of the lake, tubing, and... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2018
Peter F
via mobile
Wakeboarding and Tubing

Rob took my girls, 8 and 10 for knee boarding, then got the older one up on a wakeboard, before... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
pkurbis
Munich, Germany

All reviews wake board wake surfing these guys tube ride next year highlight of our trip boat driver mullet knee boarding tubing experience great instructor lake osoyoos water skiing couple of hours water sports geoff wakeboard
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We recently hired ATB Watersports to take our two families (4 adults and 5 teens) out for 2 hours to introduce the kids to wake boarding, wake surfing, etc. It was a blast. Geoff and his staff were friendly, knowledgable, made use of every minute on the water, and the kids thought they were "cool". Everyone got as many chances as they needed to be successful wake boarding, and despite some early struggles, the somewhat fragile teenage boys egos remained intact due to Geoff's very positive encouragement. It was the highlight of our trip to Osoyoos. It was well worth every penny. We highly recommend ATB as a great way to spend time as a family and enjoy the lake.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Me and my girlfriend did a morning ride with Geoff and Rob - unreal time with quality equipment and instruction! 100% recommendation for awesome local fun and an amazing time on beautiful lake Osoyoos - nothing can beat it!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I had a blast with Geoff today. Boat is unreal, he really takes the time to give you the tips you need to be successful the first time. We both had a blast and were successful at wakeboarding and wakesurfing. Would highly recommend using ATB.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Above the Board Watersports in Osoyoos are awesome! This is our second year using them and we are thrilled with their service! Geoff, Candace, Steffi and their staff are kind, courteous and helpful! They taught our kids to wakeboard with ease and of course, have some tubing fun on the lake. I highly recommend Above the Board Watersports in Osoyoos!

Reviewed May 28, 2011

I've been treating my staff to fun stuff around Osoyoos and I discovered that ATB guys are my best bet for the amount of enjoyment. All my gang loved them. Nice big boat, great equipment & good instructions = great time for everyone!
Thanks Geoff & Sean,,, we'll see you soon!