“Great Authentic Horseback Riding Time”
Review of Satary Stables - CLOSED

Satary Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Please be advised that Satary Stables is no longer offering Trail Rides or Petting Zoo Tours due to retirement. We still offer Horse Boarding & Dog/Cat Kennels and Cherry picking in early July. We send our Thanks to all our customers that shared the good life of riding the trails with us and visiting all our barnyard friends that were loved at our Petting Zoo. We miss our customers so very much. Our Ranch is for sale so is available to the next lucky person to own this lovely 10 acres.
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Authentic Horseback Riding Time”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My 11 year old daughter and I had an awesome time going for a 1 hour trail ride with their beautiful horses, "Shoes" and "Physco"....both horses were calm and easy to direct. The trail was uphill, downhill, amoungst sage and brush and offered beauiful views of the Valley below. For $40/person/hour it was well worth the time and the hosts, including Arlene and her husband were delightful....giving us some fresh peaches off their tree before we left their property.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Spinnaker8

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience for fitst time on a horse”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was looking for something to do with my son and his wife during their visit with us. I phoned Satary Stables, and talked to Richard, who assured me that their guide Jerry and their carefully selected horses were very good with first time riders. When we arrived at the stables, Jerry asked us questions to assess our exerience, in our case, lack of, and our confidence. We were then matched with our horse. My horse's name was Buddy and was very tolerant of a beginning rider. We were expertly guided through the whole process of horse management and we were on our way. The trail proceeded through the desert fauna and winded up a hill, riding very close to the American border. The view of the valley at the top of the hill was amazing and Jerry kindly took our photos before we descended the hill back to the stables at the end of our one hour trail ride. We had a great time and would gladly recommend Satary Stables to anyone who would like to try a trail ride. I am planning on going again when my daughter comes to visit.

Visited July 2011