See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Staff are friendly. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked. Right on the water with a nice view. Peaceful. Wifi was on the front side of the motel only. The bathroom was renovated. There is a dock where you can tie up a boat or go swimming off of.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank realtyyours
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Booked here as it said beach front. Water in front-true. But no sand. Rocky and dirty.
The room was filthy. Fridge filthy. Sinks dirty. No kleenex, no paper towel. Coffee pot- but no coffee provided. Cranky manager told me hotel not responsible for providing coffee???? What????
Spiders everywhere. We almost left!!
Air conditioning not working.
Windows filthy. No parking!!
Please stay anywhere else! We could not wait to get up in the morning and get out of there. Thank goodness we only booked for 1 night. Moved over to Sahara Courtyards -clean and cheaper priced( if you can believe it.)
So disgusted by this dump of a motel!!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Allison T
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Year 31 for me! We keep coming back for the atmosphere and great location.

The recent renovations are tastefully and practically done.

Both my kids (4+5) learned to ski off the beach this year.

See you all next year!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ahurtinalbertan
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I feel compelled to write a review on this motel to forewarn future travellers regarding the conditions of the rooms & poor service at this location. Room was incredibly hot temperature wise; air conditioning unit was very old, noisy & not operating properly! Had to take several cold showers throughout the night to try & get comfortable enough to sleep (without success). I only managed to get roughly 2 hours sleep!! Room did not include basic amenities such as phone, alarm clock or hair dryer. Went to the Office several times to complain to the hotel manager, but to no avail. Up & departed by 5:00 am next day as I couldn't stand the extreme heat any longer. Nothing close by (walking distance) in terms of decent restaurants so had to travel to next town for fuel & meal. Would never recommend this motel to anyone!! Be forewarned - travel to another location (hotel, city or town) for your overnight accommodations! Certainly not worth the $$ spent on this room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JosGroup
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We decided on short notice that we would visit Osoyoos on a trip to the interior. At first we were very surprised we could get a room at all but I understand the fire situation has resulted in cancellations. We had three of the two bedroom units on the second floor with a lake view. The motel also has a patio for all guests to use, which we did later in the evening. A very pleasant place for a beer beside the lake. The motel also has a private dock and even with the lake at high levels, it was not over my head at the end of the dock . The rooms were clean and the kitchenettes seemed well appointed. I was disappointed that while there was a coffee pot and filers, there was no coffee provided, although on request, we received a couple of the packs that make four cups. The air conditioning unit is in the one bedroom at the back and that is supposed to service the entire unit. The second bedroom was quite hot at night, even with both bedroom doors open to help air flow. I thought this was good value and my expectations were met.

Room tip: Ask for lake side.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends