All reviews pancake machine continental breakfast indoor pool starbucks coffee rooms are small sliding door yogurt hot tub beach chairs beach side would stay here again great beach both sides front desk staff view of the lake beds were comfortable grocery store
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. From the time of arrival to the time we left one word, fabulous! Front desk was very accommodating, very nice suite. Clean spacious, kitchenette had everything. Large coffee pot was a bonus along with single cup maker. Continental breaky is exactly what was needed to get the day started. All around great stay and we will come back. Thank you Coast!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2016

My friend and I pretty much got the last room available so this suite was certainly more than we needed for the one night but it was very nice. It was a large 1 bedroom with king bed both in the bedroom and the living room, tvs in both rooms and a desk in the bedroom. There was a nice little kitchen with complimentary coffee. The public beach was on one side of the hotel and private beach access on the other.
Complimentary breakfast was not high end but it got you going (cereals, bagels, muffins, toast , oranges, bananas, juices) and had a neat pancake maker that kicked out 2 pretty good pancakes in under a minute. All available in a pretty basic breakfast room.
Personally, I wouldn't consider it as a destination hotel but it looked like a great spot to bring the family for an extended stay.

Room tip: Average sleep quality was due to being ground floor with the bedroom fronting on to the main street.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gail M
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Stayed here for a Wedding, Good location, good view, room was clean and staff was friendly and helpful in getting us a cab. Allowed us to check in early. The pool and water slide is great for the kids.

Room tip: good central location
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2016

We stayed one night, having had very good experiences with Coast hotels in the past. The tall New Zealander manning the front desk was very pleasant and welcoming and later came to our assistance in getting both our TV and coffee maker working. (The TV's receiver was apparently in the wrong place and coffee maker's plug-in didn't work). He also recommended a superb restaurant for supper.
The continental breakfast was terrible, reliant on sugared cereals and sweet breads and yogurt. There was some fruit but little else that might be termed a healthy choice. The room was clean, if dated, but
it did have the virtue of facing the Lake Osoyoos so there were some soothing sounds of lake water lapping the shore.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
AZarch, Manager at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for your review. It's always appreciated and helpful. Our staff are always eager to help and I'm glad that was your experience with us. The receiver's do have a tendency to slide behind the T.V.'s for sure. As for our breakfast, we always try to have a balanced choice for people, which can be difficult to do sometimes. That's where your feedback is much appreciated, so that we can think of ways to improve, so thank you for that and we hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I don't know how anyone can give this hotel a decent review. The room was awful. The mattress was old and worn and hard as a rock! The pillows smelled so dirty I laid a towel on mine. It was grubby and all night I wondered if the sheets were even clean. Never again.

Date of stay: October 2016
AZarch, Manager at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Mattress comfort or discomfort is definitely about personal preference. We have several guests ask where they can purchase our mattresses and others who find them uncomfortable and I apologize that that was the case for you.
I can assure you that our bedding is changed between guests, so the sheets are definitely not dirty. They have no odor to them, as they are hypo-allergenic.
That being said, you were definitely not sleeping on anything dirty, but I'm sorry that you felt that way. I want people to have a relaxed, comfortable stay with us, and I apologize that you felt you weren't given that.
We work hard as a team, which is why we receive decent reviews.
I hope that you give us the opportunity to give you a pleasant stay in the future. Your review is much appreciated.