My wife and I went to Spirit Lodge as a way to relax and regenerate. Spirit Lodge was everything and more. We rented a Villa, it overlooked the lake and the Town. The sights at night were spectacular. The villa had everything you could possibly want or need. It was quiet and spacious. The surroundings were a treat at a every turn. The First Nations theme was, what made this place, special.The villa, the restaurant, the grounds, the Cultural Centre and the many walking trails made the stay more inviting. The restaurant meals were outstanding. We will be making a return visit for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4.5-star Spirit Ridge at Nk'Mip Resort celebrates its natural desert cultural landscape.Our accommodation is a 226-condominium 1, 2 & 3-bedroom style hotel nestled between Anarchist Mountain and Lake Osoyoos. Situated on Osoyoos Indian Band land, we celebrate our resort partner's amenities and destination attractions. The Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre is a hub of information on the Okanagan people where you can immerse yourself in Aboriginal Events and cultural ceremonies. The Nk'Mip Cellars are an award-winning vineyard and winery, right on the Resort. They provide in depth tours and daily wine tastings. Just down the hill is the Nk'Mip RV Park and Campground, a year-round heated playground for an active Snowbird Community. In the summer, there is a Cantina on the Lake where you can take a water taxi across to town - or invite friends to you. The challenging 9-hole Sonora Dunes golf course has a clubhouse (opening year-round shortly) and Pro Shop. The view from the tee boxes envelop the backdrop of the rugged mountain, the Lake below and a beautiful scene of the Spirit Ridge adobe-style buildings dotted with wrought iron icons, native to the area. We have a full service spa on site Solterra Desert Spa who are open year-round, waiting to pamper locals and visitors alike. Our resort weddings are becoming legendary. Photo opportunities exist from every viewpoint with the spectacular vineyard stretching out like arms to the sun, up the hill. Meander between wild desert sage, catch a glimpse of a wild herd of horses, laze in one of our outdoor pools or hot tub and wonder, "why didn't I get here sooner". Experience Nk'Mip hospitality at it's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos