US$143
US$134
US$116
US$140
US$116
Westward Inn & Suites(Langley City)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$145
US$118
US$114
US$97
US$106
US$126
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastrestaurants within walking distancesteam roomfront desk staffricky's restaurantoff the highwayroom was cleannice poolhot tublots of parkingdowntown vancouverup to datebreakfast itemsfresh fruitstayed here for nightswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This holiday on is good for it's location. There are a few industrial locations close by,this is why I stay at this location. Easy access to a good number of restaurant for any meal of the day.
The people there are friendly and are there to help if you need anything.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank DallasBandido
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel during a weekend wedding. The rooms and public areas were very clean, and it was evident there was great attention to detail. The staff was attentive to our requests for an early check in due to wedding logistics, as well as a late checkout. When one of the members of our family became ill, the staff was quick to offer assistance and information on local resources. To top it off, the complimentary breakfast was probably one of the most diverse, fresh and tasty we've ever had. The staff attending to the breakfast stations were clean, polite, friendly and attentive to everyone's needs. This stay was comfortable and relaxing during a very busy weekend, and I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CNFBfamily
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Excellent hotel. Polite helpful staff and management. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Large counters in bathroom. Lime and lemon water at the door in lobby- nice touch.Very good breakfast included. Loved the friendly breakfast room staff. Laundry facilities on 2nd floor, small but nice pool and exercise room. Conveniently located. Try fresh produce market next door and Cobbs bakery with all products fresh daily in adjacent strip mall. Ricky's restaurant McDonald's A&W Swiss Chalet chinese and Mai's vietnamese are all a stones trow away. Had excellent dinner at Mai's.. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Graham F
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This was one of the nicest Holiday Inn Express we have stayed in, and we have stayed in a few. The complementary hot and cold breakfast was awesome, it included everything from hot eggs and sausage to hot cakes and cereal. The king room was great and included a small fridge. The only complaint was the spa pool which we tried to visit at 10pm, however it was not completely clean by that hour, suggestion, go first thing in the morning. Ricky's next door was a nice reasonably priced Italian restaurant, it closes most nights at 9pm (we went on a Tuesday night). Also it is located right by a small outlet mall and lots of shopping.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I arrived very late and exhausted from my trip ,and the first thing they did was welcomed me in and ask how I was ;can they get me anything ! The warmest welcome ive had in weeks ! Then the posh and warm room I was given had me call the front desk to ask!, "did you make a mistake?, I think this is a suite ! Not a just a room!" no it's the right room they said ,enjoy! . I'm not going to need advise on where to stay ever again! Holiday Inn express Langley is in my favorites for contacts now! The staff they have at their Inn are so kind and warm ; crisp and completely professional , they should be gushing with pride! But they are honest and humble , but their smiles are priceless I'll always come home to the Holiday Inn express in Langley ,your completely happy client Bruce Robinson from way up north;)

Stayed: June 2012