All reviews nice pillows needed a place to stay willowbrook mall a great place to stay one night would stay here again convenient location rooms are clean vancouver langley rates
Reviewed May 18, 2018

There is no way this place can get a 4 of 5. I rented 3 double rooms for 3nights. Every single room was damp, every room has stained and dirty carpets and the pervasive smell of stale cigarette smoke.

The 3rd room was was so damp, there must be mold in that room. I cannot imagine if BC Health did inspections this place would allowed for human use.

I could not force myself or anyone else to stay there, and the very next morning I found the Days Inn (Wyndham) which was close by for the next 2 nights (and that very decent but average hotel seemed like a starred hotel compared to this dump),

Yet to mention the broken lamps , the fused lights and non working lamps. Worst of all i shudder to think what state the mattresses were in when looking at the general state of the rest of the motel.

Did I mention the the drunks outside?

No way in hell if you like yourself and your friends, should you ever stay at this place. I made a mistake, please don't do what I did.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days with my friend and we had great time. The location was so nice to take 30 minutes drive to downtown and easy to acess to the different shops and restaurants. In addition, the staff was so nice and kind, and the room was quiet and organized well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hyunyoungs11
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Good price, friendly service, nice and clean room, and easy to acess to various types of restaurants and malls near by. It was great experience to stay with my friends!! I would like to say thank them!!!! =)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2018

very friendly staff...loved my staying. some people saying that it is outdated and need some upgrades...however I loved their room, services and most importantly I was very impressed that they were available when I needed with great services. Thank you again and I give this review 5 stars!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We stayed one night in this very nice motel conveniently located and easy to find. The beds were super comfy, the shower water pressure was very good, the towels were lovely and soft and absorbent. The room was very clean with everything you need, and it was nice that it was all on one level ..so no hike to your room. The front desk personnel was very polite and helpful. This motel was surprising quiet even though it is just off a very busy road. We would definitely stay there again and would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Kiwon L, Manager at Westward Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you very much for staying at Westward Inn & Suites, Paul. We are really glad that you had a great stay! We always try our best to make all our guests satisfy their stay all the time. We hope to see you again!