Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
US$65
Hotels.com
US$65
PricelineUS$73
TravelocityUS$65
Vio.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2021

We stayed here based on the good reviews we read. This was not our experience. It was advertised as renovated, but the only new thing was the bathroom sink and taps, and carpet. It is badly in need of renovation. The paint was peeling and the tub finish was worn off. The room is very small with nowhere to sit, except the bed. No coffee in the room. We wished we would have paid a little more for a newer motel which often provides breakfast as well. Beds were very soft. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed November 10, 2020

I left at 4:30 in the morning to go to another hotel... when I complained to the front desk staff that the bed was horrible she just kept her friendly voice and didn’t give a crap.... $200 deposit for the dive as well!!! Loud drunken male voices outside my window after midnight. Horrible smell in the room like people used to smoke in it and they were very unsuccessful at getting the smoke smell out. Big mistake staying there....totally a one hour hookup joint....

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2020

Whenever I visit my friends in Vancouver, I always stay here as I do not like being in too crowded cities. As always, friendly staff and amazing location. There are variety of restaurants within the walking distance like White Spot, Wings, Tim Hortons, Domino's, McDonald's, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese and many more! Also, Willowbrook Mall is literally right across the street so when I had some time to kill, that's where I went. Recently, they've renovated the rooms so I've really enjoyed my stay more.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2020 via mobile

Quite respectful and clean ...NOT BAD FOR 67$ WAY BETTER THAN THE GRISLY LINDA VISTA FOR $120.ITS also walking distance to the main mall and restaurants.. recommended especially if u like to save money and still have comfort

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MonaPie07
Kiwon L, General Manager at Westward Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Thank you for staying. We always try our best to make all guests satisfy with their stay and are looking forward to accommodate you and your family in near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2020

This place is close to downtown, and even closer to the mall. Bus stops are right out front to take you all the way to downtown Van. It is also next to Wendy's, McDonalds, Wings restaurant, and a convience store. Rooms were great, and staff was incredibly accomodating and friendly. I will stay here again for sure!

Room tip: We stayed on the West side and it was really quiet.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank sara_kdoll

Thank you very much for staying! We always try our best to make all guests satisfy with their stay. We hope to see you again soon!:)