“A Real Continental Breakfast”

Days Inn & Suites - Langley
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Arriving late, like 1:30 am, we were treated well by the all night person even though our advance booking had not been received from five hours earlier. But the real surprise was the Menu, Quality and Healthy options of the Continental Breakfast included in the Price of our Room. Thank you very much. Respectfully, Henry Landry, Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HenryLa

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel might have a good appeal for those of travelers who are going to stay here overnight and ride to the beauties of Rocky Mountains on the next day. Excellent opportunity to make some shopping and get groceries at the huge department store nearby (Price Smart Foods). You see it sign from the parking lot, but trying to get there on foot might be tricky. So I recommend to use a car. Don't expect views or anything like this - the location is a mix between industrial and storage facilities and shopping malls. The hotel is clean inside and I think it is definitely worth its price. It may seem a bit on cheaper side in terms of decoration though. I rate this hotel as 5-6 out of 9 I visited during my Alberta - British Columbia tour.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roman F
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and it is so convenient in location off of the main strip and with amble parking. Walking distance to lots of food choices but amazing breakfast right there in the hotel. I used to shop for prices for hotels in this area but now I swear by this Days Inn! For the price you pay, you could not ask for anything more!

Room Tip: I personally love the rooms with the living room suite. For a few dollars more you get a ton of extr...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank msmojitos
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I travel to this area of BC regularly for business and have tried several hotels in the area. I now stayed at the Days Inn in Langley on several occassions including a few weeks ago and I am never disappointed. The location is great with quick and easy access to a mall, several fantastic restaurants and amenities. The rooms are in impressive shape, open and large sleeping, living and working area; the rates are very competitive; and the staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home and tailor to your needs. Two really big thumbs up for me.The location is also right beside a Tim Hortons which is always nice to have. Couldn't ask for much more. Enjoy the stay!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank S K
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We have stayed here for the second time and I did not expect anything special. The room looked clean until our white socks turned black in less than a hour of walking in the room. The carpets were very dirty and looked like they have never been cleaned. When we decided to make coffee when saw that the coffee maker had a small amount of coffee aready in it (so it was not cleaned). The mattress seemed very old, we could feel the springs. There not much else to say.
If you are looking for a place to crash for a couple of hours and check out in the morning then why not ?

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent
visit at our Days Inn & Suites Langley.

Our success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide
excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. We are shocked to learn
about the carpet as we had all of our rooms steam cleaned in the last 6 months and all of our guest rooms have been newly renovated recently.

We Wish that you would of brought this to our attention during your stay as we would of
investigated further and would of been able to relocate you to a room that met your
standards.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we
may continue to maintain high standards, I invite you to give me a call directly
at (604)-539-0100 in order to discuss further.

I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual
hospitality.

Avi.K
Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2012

My son and I had a day trip planned that ended up being an overnight stay. We drove past the Day's Inn and decided to stay. I asked the young man at the front desk what the best available rate was, and mentioned I had AAA. He stated $80. I asked if that was the best he could do, since it was only 6 PM and we could keep looking if need be. He said yes. We decided to go ahead and stay. I came down to the business center about 20 minutes later and looked on-line to see what the rate was. I was disappointed to see that if I had booked on-line, (I didn't have a computer with me) the rate would have been $5 less. It did not say "Internet price only", so it would have been a nice gesture if this would have been the rate offered to us. Our room had dried orange peelings under the foot of the bed, and dried blood on the inside of the bathroom door. It was okay for the night, but next time, we will keep looking.

Room Tip: ask to use the business center computer to see if the rate would be lower before agreeing to what th...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Its a nice place to stay no frills but good size room and LCD TV

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank kerriebear
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete TripAdvisor Guest
Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will
utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every
guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in
the future.

2.0 km away
Ramada Surrey/Langley
Ramada Surrey/Langley
#3 of 19 in Surrey

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!