“top marks”

Days Inn & Suites - Langley
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 6 May 2012

What a surprise located on the edge of the industrial area but don't let that disuade you this is a top class establishment and the awards won are testimony to the dedication of the staff. From the moment we walked in the door and were greated by friendly helpful, professional staff the experience was the best of our holiday. The cleanliness was second to none. The rooms were large with good blockout window coverings. The linen was clean and of top quality. The breakfast was also excellent. thoroughly recommend the Days Inn & Suites Langley.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gill R
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete TripAdvisor Guest
Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will
utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every
guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in
the future.

Avi.K

Reviewed 11 April 2012

My stay consisted of six nights beginning April 2nd. I was welcomed by a front desk attendant and informed of an amazing free long distance phone plan across Canada and the continental U.S.A. that was being made available to guests. My king-sized room was up-to-date in decor and clean - I am particularly fussy about bathrooms and this one was spotless. There was good water pressure and a variable shower head. The towels were of a quality I did not anticipate. My bed was most comfortable, and the duvet cover which can be rather noisy depending upon the filler used, was absolutely silent, light-weight, and yet warm. (I did however miss having the option of at least one waterfowl pillow.) Cleaning staff were friendly and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of breakfast items available (from fruit juices, cold cereals, to waffles and syrup, to blueberry and bran muffins, cinnamon buns, yogurt, bagels, three types of bread for toasting plus a multitude of jams/peanut butter/cream cheese, whole fresh fruit, etc.), and looked forward to this free bonus every morning. Upon arriving for breakfast on my second or third morning, I learned that the hotel's coffee machine had broken but within minutes, urns of steaming Tim Horton's coffee were delivered from the franchise located directly next door. (There were Tim Bits some mornings, too.) The room draperies are black-out types so that there is no danger of being awakened by early morning sun or outdoor lights, and the doors/rooms seem to have quite a high degree of sound-proofing - never once did I hear anyone walking through the hallway. Normally I would have had to request a late check-out on the date of my departure prior to heading for the airport, but management were ahead of me, as when they learned of my departure time, approached me and offered to let me stay on in my room. The management of this hotel is professional, accommodating, and friendly...a winning combination. I am suggesting to family and friends who will be visiting this area to choose to stay at this Days Inn & Suites. I'm sending a big 'thank you' in particular to Avi and Fred who helped make this stay a particularly pleasant one for me. Mrs. R. Keddy, Hamilton, ON

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank R K
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you Mrs. R. Keddy for such a detailed and good review regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared this review with all my staff members.

It is great to hear that your stay was comfortable and that the staff accommodated your needs, I can assure you it was their pleasure to do so.We hope to be of service to you in
the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Arriving late, like 1:30 am, we were treated well by the all night person even though our advance booking had not been received from five hours earlier. But the real surprise was the Menu, Quality and Healthy options of the Continental Breakfast included in the Price of our Room. Thank you very much. Respectfully, Henry Landry, Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HenryLa
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel might have a good appeal for those of travelers who are going to stay here overnight and ride to the beauties of Rocky Mountains on the next day. Excellent opportunity to make some shopping and get groceries at the huge department store nearby (Price Smart Foods). You see it sign from the parking lot, but trying to get there on foot might be tricky. So I recommend to use a car. Don't expect views or anything like this - the location is a mix between industrial and storage facilities and shopping malls. The hotel is clean inside and I think it is definitely worth its price. It may seem a bit on cheaper side in terms of decoration though. I rate this hotel as 5-6 out of 9 I visited during my Alberta - British Columbia tour.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roman F
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and it is so convenient in location off of the main strip and with amble parking. Walking distance to lots of food choices but amazing breakfast right there in the hotel. I used to shop for prices for hotels in this area but now I swear by this Days Inn! For the price you pay, you could not ask for anything more!

Room Tip: I personally love the rooms with the living room suite. For a few dollars more you get a ton of extr...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank msmojitos
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I travel to this area of BC regularly for business and have tried several hotels in the area. I now stayed at the Days Inn in Langley on several occassions including a few weeks ago and I am never disappointed. The location is great with quick and easy access to a mall, several fantastic restaurants and amenities. The rooms are in impressive shape, open and large sleeping, living and working area; the rates are very competitive; and the staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home and tailor to your needs. Two really big thumbs up for me.The location is also right beside a Tim Hortons which is always nice to have. Couldn't ask for much more. Enjoy the stay!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank S K
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We have stayed here for the second time and I did not expect anything special. The room looked clean until our white socks turned black in less than a hour of walking in the room. The carpets were very dirty and looked like they have never been cleaned. When we decided to make coffee when saw that the coffee maker had a small amount of coffee aready in it (so it was not cleaned). The mattress seemed very old, we could feel the springs. There not much else to say.
If you are looking for a place to crash for a couple of hours and check out in the morning then why not ?

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent
visit at our Days Inn & Suites Langley.

Our success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide
excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. We are shocked to learn
about the carpet as we had all of our rooms steam cleaned in the last 6 months and all of our guest rooms have been newly renovated recently.

We Wish that you would of brought this to our attention during your stay as we would of
investigated further and would of been able to relocate you to a room that met your
standards.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we
may continue to maintain high standards, I invite you to give me a call directly
at (604)-539-0100 in order to discuss further.

I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual
hospitality.

5.9 km away
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
#6 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!