“100% satisfied”

Days Inn & Suites - Langley
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 15 May 2012

This hotel has friendly, helpful staff, clean rooms, good location, excellent breakfast, central location, reasonable rates.
We've been staying here once or twice a year for the last 4 or 5 years, we like it or we wouldn't come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites - Langley

Reviewed 9 May 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay in Langley, this is the place. Extremely convenient location and close to all amenities. Exceptionally friendly staff and very clean hotel. Breakfast is great with lots of varieties. The hotel room is very spacious where I was able to do my yoga and pilates practice. Will definitely stay here the next time i am in this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank pilogi
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete TripAdvisor Guest
Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will
utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every
guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in

Avi.K

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We return to this hotel because it is very convenient to our family visits in the area. In every stay we have been treated with the utmost respect and have found the facility to be VERY clean and well maintained. We have stayed at many other hotels, including Super 8 and the breakfast at Days Inn, Langley is far and way better in the selection and the cleanliness of the breakfast room. We do not hesitate to commend Mr. Kumar and his staff for excellent service!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

What a surprise located on the edge of the industrial area but don't let that disuade you this is a top class establishment and the awards won are testimony to the dedication of the staff. From the moment we walked in the door and were greated by friendly helpful, professional staff the experience was the best of our holiday. The cleanliness was second to none. The rooms were large with good blockout window coverings. The linen was clean and of top quality. The breakfast was also excellent. thoroughly recommend the Days Inn & Suites Langley.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gill R

Dear Guest:

Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will
utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every
guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in

Avi.K

Reviewed 11 April 2012

My stay consisted of six nights beginning April 2nd. I was welcomed by a front desk attendant and informed of an amazing free long distance phone plan across Canada and the continental U.S.A. that was being made available to guests. My king-sized room was up-to-date in decor and clean - I am particularly fussy about bathrooms and this one was spotless. There was good water pressure and a variable shower head. The towels were of a quality I did not anticipate. My bed was most comfortable, and the duvet cover which can be rather noisy depending upon the filler used, was absolutely silent, light-weight, and yet warm. (I did however miss having the option of at least one waterfowl pillow.) Cleaning staff were friendly and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of breakfast items available (from fruit juices, cold cereals, to waffles and syrup, to blueberry and bran muffins, cinnamon buns, yogurt, bagels, three types of bread for toasting plus a multitude of jams/peanut butter/cream cheese, whole fresh fruit, etc.), and looked forward to this free bonus every morning. Upon arriving for breakfast on my second or third morning, I learned that the hotel's coffee machine had broken but within minutes, urns of steaming Tim Horton's coffee were delivered from the franchise located directly next door. (There were Tim Bits some mornings, too.) The room draperies are black-out types so that there is no danger of being awakened by early morning sun or outdoor lights, and the doors/rooms seem to have quite a high degree of sound-proofing - never once did I hear anyone walking through the hallway. Normally I would have had to request a late check-out on the date of my departure prior to heading for the airport, but management were ahead of me, as when they learned of my departure time, approached me and offered to let me stay on in my room. The management of this hotel is professional, accommodating, and friendly...a winning combination. I am suggesting to family and friends who will be visiting this area to choose to stay at this Days Inn & Suites. I'm sending a big 'thank you' in particular to Avi and Fred who helped make this stay a particularly pleasant one for me. Mrs. R. Keddy, Hamilton, ON

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank R K
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you Mrs. R. Keddy for such a detailed and good review regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared this review with all my staff members.

It is great to hear that your stay was comfortable and that the staff accommodated your needs, I can assure you it was their pleasure to do so.We hope to be of service to you in

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Arriving late, like 1:30 am, we were treated well by the all night person even though our advance booking had not been received from five hours earlier. But the real surprise was the Menu, Quality and Healthy options of the Continental Breakfast included in the Price of our Room. Thank you very much. Respectfully, Henry Landry, Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HenryLa
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel might have a good appeal for those of travelers who are going to stay here overnight and ride to the beauties of Rocky Mountains on the next day. Excellent opportunity to make some shopping and get groceries at the huge department store nearby (Price Smart Foods). You see it sign from the parking lot, but trying to get there on foot might be tricky. So I recommend to use a car. Don't expect views or anything like this - the location is a mix between industrial and storage facilities and shopping malls. The hotel is clean inside and I think it is definitely worth its price. It may seem a bit on cheaper side in terms of decoration though. I rate this hotel as 5-6 out of 9 I visited during my Alberta - British Columbia tour.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6.1 km away
Sandman Hotel - Langley
Sandman Hotel - Langley
#8 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!