Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$94
Booking.comUS$94
All reviews industrial area tim hortons hot breakfast place to stay great stay clean rooms great room vancouver area definitely stay here again front desk staff bed was comfortable fred langley microwave businesses casino
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2021

I can't even begin to describe how disgusting this hotel is. I'll keep it short. None of the employees wear masks (which is a public health order), or enforce guests to wear masks. The hotel is really dirty; garbage piled up on and beside overflowing garbage cans, dust and crumbs on all in-room surfaces, blood on the sheets, stained and worn out furniture, stained and stinky carpeting, staff smokes right outside of the only entrance into the hotel..... I could go on but I'm trying to erase this from my memory. The only reason I stayed here was because I had to bring my puppy on an 8 hour drive to see an orthopaedic surgeon and this is one of the only pet friendly hotels in Langley. Next time I'll try the Best Western and hope for a better stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 4, 2021

We stayed here for five night 3 Rooms ,it was amazing. The staff was very welcoming, rooms were very clean and the hot breakfast was great.This will be my place to stay every time i visit langley. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 18, 2021 via mobile

This was an ok hotel. I chose to stay in this area as we wanted to visit White Rock in the evening, which is close by, and wanted easy access to the ferry to Victoria in the morning (40 min away). The hotel is in a mostly industrial area. The bed was comfortable, but the hotel needs a refresh. Breakfast was just "ok", I've had better. No other businesses in the immediate area if you're looking for somewhere to go. If you just want a comfortable bed and the price is good, then go for it here.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed August 5, 2021 via mobile

Very clean with friendly staff. Beds and pillows are great.....super comfortable. The water pressure is excellent. Very good breakfast with hot options. Parking is close to the door. The property is very centrally located with shopping near by.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2021

My sister and I went out to grab some food and we said that to the staff member at the desk. When we got back, my boyfriend who was sleeping in the room next to my son was woken up by the owner/staff member opening the door of our room without knocking or anything and said "I'm just checking something" and woke my boyfriend up. That weirded me out and is very unprofessional. What if I was naked and he just walked in?

Date of stay: July 2021