Review Highlights
Perfect way to celebrate with friends!

Amazing!! Definitely rate our experience a 10. It was both mine and my daughters birthday and... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2021
826charenea
A perfect 10!

We took a wine trip with Vancouver Wine Tour and our driver Scott (Scotty) was totally amazing. We... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2021
Sandy H
Hamilton, Canada

All reviews fraser valley amazing experience yearly event great sound system private tour glass house be booking again daniel limo driver vancouver company rose fun langley bc birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked a Wine Tour Limo Bus for my girlfriends Stag. I cannot say enough good things. Darren Fraser was an amazing rep, who put up with our picky ways, and never yelled at our forever changing itinerary! Trying to book a wine tour for 15 females can be difficult. Our bus driver Greg Spencer was SO GOOD! He was patient and kept track of everyone, and made sure we were all on the bus when we should be, kept to the schedule that we needed! I would recommend their wine tour to anyone. You guys are so awesome! Thank you for making my girls Stag the best ever!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We went on a wine tour and really had a lot of fun! It was my girlfriends birthday and we all really enjoyed it. It was a great way to spend a beautiful day. Thanks to Daniel the owner and Bruce our chauffeur. We were picked up in Maple Ridge and driven to the tour and back. I’ll be recommending this experience to my friends and family! Keep up the good work.
Sincerely, Marissa

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 21, 2017

For me, the Fraser Valley wineries tour equated to a few days of vacation. So many things we did and found out about, and so many places we visited. Not to mention the many tasty wines ... I did not even know that there were so many varieties in this region. And what can be more exotic than a limousine with chauffeur taking you smoothly to all the places? The funny and knowledgeable Darren was our great guide. A+ from me.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

What a wonderful way to spend the day, Just sit back and relax while someone does the driving for you. We went to krause berry farm chaberton estate and festina lente. I would highly recommend this tour. Our driver was prompt and very informative. Way better then a day at the spa.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I was invited by a good friend to a wine tasting tour in the Fraser Valley. Even though I've been to wineries before, this was my first experience of a full tour. And, with all honesty, the experience was remarkable.
The bus limo picked up in Vancouver and drove us to South Langley. The ride was smooth, the limo luxurious and Darren, the driver, just an awesome guy: courteous, knowledgeable and above all joyful and fun to talk to. We visited 4 wineries, tasted quite a wide range of good wines made in BC, watched a stomping contest, had a wonderful lunch at the Chaberton Estate, and bought a couple of bottles for home. The amount of alcohol was just enough to keep the whole group energized and giddy even for the ride home. We had a great day and I'd strongly recommend this fun option for all kinds of celebrations.

Date of experience: October 2017