“GROWING INDIAN FOOD RESTAURANT , AWESOME FOOD....”

Bhav's Indian Cuisine
Ranked #71 of 322 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Reviewed December 2, 2018

I ate their FISH PAKORA, GOAT CURREY, AND BUTTER NAAN, all of these were very delicious. I should try their other items too. I suggest everyone to enjoy their food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed September 2, 2017

This is a good place, just the sort of restaurant I like: small, friendly, catering to people who want authentic north Indian food. Menu is mostly Punjabi dishes and there's a wide variety, veg and non-veg; we ate veg. Good bread. Very friendly and attentive service, a bit like eating in someone's home. MUCH better than the buffet places I've found in Abbotsford that half cater to white folk, Bhav's is much more authentic and a far better experience. Value is very decent too. Recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This was our first time trying Bharv's. We ordered the vegetable pakora, butter chicken, garlic naan and basmati rice. All the dishes were fresh tasting with levels of amazing flavour. All very good to excellent although the chicken tikka was wow and excellent! My partner said it was the best Indian food he has had. We have dined at most, if not all of the East Indian restaurants in Abbotsford numerous times. Bharv's is the best in Abby. I would recommend this food for take out as the interior has no ambience. Service was very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I went to bhav not knowing what to expect,and it wuz by far best east indian food ive ever had in my life. ive travelled everywhere and this hands down wuz the best ive ever had. .The FOOD NETWORK needs to hit him up hes one of the greats hidden . everything wuz perect rice naan butter chicken samosas it wuz amazeing the lamb curry is good the fish is good also . very authentic

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Great place to eat or get take out from. My partner and I will continue to go back and back. Food is excellent and so is their garlic naan! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2017