“Amazing food”

Add it.
Presto bbq
Ranked #93 of 385 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We ordered from Presto BBQ the food was amazing, the chicken sandwich was amazing not greasy at all, my wife had the veggie wrap and she loved it. We also loved the sides. We will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I visit this place at least once a month. Very nice atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Quick service. Owner and his son always greet us with a smile. The games room is a new addition and certainly entertaining. Best location.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ordered dinner from presto BBQ from skip the dishes, the food was delivered really fast and tasted amazing. Had the chicken sandwich and my wife had the veggie wrap both were great. We will order again.

Date of visit: December 2017
5  Thank 649briank
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Fifty people took part in the meal and were very satisfied The portions were ample , meal available on time and the cost was very good.. No negative feedback whatsoever from the group .

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

For years, I loved Presto cucina down at 5 corners for the food but was always upset with the service. Slow and rude, seemed to think I was there for the entire evening but I called ahead to pick up and take home!

These folks are more Mediterranean than Italian and it's amazing. Pizzas are still great and BBQ chicken is spectacular! Pita and hummus to start was spot on. The warm spinach salad isn't on the sides menu but they will do it if you ask and the server is so much better. The place wasnt very busy to be sure, but neither was the cucina in its day either. Way better experience than the cucina ever was.

2 thumbs enthusiastically up!

Date of visit: June 2017