Review Highlights
Great couple days - trails for all levels

Reviewed March 5, 2017
DDuell
Landmark
What a place!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2016
239jdw
Grande Prairie, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2017

We had a lot of fun, my girlfriend is a novice Rider but she did great and found the trails challenging but attainable.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

The Hinton Bike Park is the type of place i wish I had in my town. Riding trails, features and jumps for all types and abilities. Check out some of the other reviews for a full list of features.

On this particular occasion, I was there to ride the new trail "Rock Band". In addition, I took in favorites Stinger, Vigilante and a finishing glory run down Flowmaster. Hit the dirt jumps with some of the local groms for an hour at the end. What more can I ask from a place that is free (even though I leave a donation at the sea can).

Do yourself a favor, grab your trailbike and come to Hinton for the weekend!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Every time we drive through Hinton (and have our bikes with us) we stop at this bike park with the whole family. My son is 6 years old and loves the obstacles. I love the trails because you know what skill level is required for each one.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

We went on a whim to check out the park. It snowed on us but we made the best of it. Te park is well thought out and taken care of. Great technical sector, jump section and pump park. Trails were very beginner friendly, trail marked & rated. Can't wait to check it out in the spring.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015

You have not seen this calibre of bike park outside of a city. The Town of Hinton has an exceptional bike park and trail system, for all ages of bike enthusiasts to enjoy, with jumps, ramps, courses, single trak trails

Date of experience: August 2015