“Consistently Good ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

latte was just as I like it & service was good. It was quite busy so took longer to get drinks but not anything crazy

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I've been here on two separate occasions and while staff are friendly, the service is extremely slow. The first time it was busy so I thought ok I'll get over it but the second time was no where near busy and took forever to get my cappuccino made. Also people were getting their drinks before me so it just isn't good enough if your in a hurry.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Every time I am here I feel bad for the baristas dealing with some of the pretentious drink requests they get from people..these folks must have infinite patience! :) For the number of people usually in line, orders come in fairly quick. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Servers are always pleasant, place is always busy, to avoid waits use the mobile service, or go early!
As quick as they can be - always have a more pleasant experience at his location than many others that we have experienced while travelling.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Forget it. It's the cloned outfit of the same all over the world. I would not waste my money to pay $5 for a cup of coffee which doesn't even taste. But, some people need that taste of feeling special, carrying the logo of a company around town while sipping on a drink they may not even like. But it's all about appearances - isn't it. The founder of the place certainly was clever, selling people a boost of their own egos. No thanks, I rather make a cup of coffee at home where I don't have to prove to anybody that I am somebody.