4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$164
Expedia.comUS$164
Official HotelUS$164
eDreamsUS$164
Hotels.comUS$164
CheapTicketsUS$164
All reviews beautiful hotel games area three sisters outdoor pool overlooking the mountains hot tubs are fire pit spring creek walking trails main street king room walking distance to downtown great amenities early check underground parking a wonderful stay location is great
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2019

The towels and bedding are pretty average, but we had a wonderful stay! We stayed in a mountain view king suite and enjoyed the room. The amenities (shower & bathtub, complimentary toiletries, outdoor hotub & pool, etc.) Were great. Our room was quiet too. It seemed like a nice hotel for any occasion -couples getaway or a family weekend with the kids.

Great location with walking trails around the area. It's off the beaten path, and feels secluded, but is actually very close to the main street.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheMalcolmHotel, General Manager at The Malcolm Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Emily,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and your fellow travelers. We are sorry that you did not enjoy the linens provided. Our team works incredibly hard to assure the highest level of guest service in all aspects and I am thrilled to hear that this was your experience. It was our please to host you at the Malcolm Hotel during you recent stay in Canmore and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

Loved every minute there; it is a gorgeous, clean hotel. I will go back when I have the chance. Rooms are lovely and provide ample quiet from other rooms or sounds in the hallway. The outdoor hotel was very enjoyable, especially at night with the view of the mountains. Nespresso in the room was an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear wemitigoozhi,

Thank you so much for your high praise. Our team works incredibly hard to assure the highest level of guest service in all aspects and I am thrilled to hear that this was your experience. It was our please to host you at the Malcolm Hotel during you recent stay in Canmore and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2019

I enjoyed my stay at the Malcolm Hotel. The views of the mountains were amazing!
The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was very modern with a wonderful rainfall/hand held shower.
The staff were very helpful and courteous. Looking forward to my next visit!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheMalcolmHotel, General Manager at The Malcolm Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2019

Dear alkates2019,

Thank you so much for your high praise. Our team works incredibly hard to assure the highest level of guest service in all aspects and I am thrilled to hear that this was your experience. It was our please to host you at the Malcolm Hotel during you recent stay in Canmore and We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay here. I came for a conference, and stayed two nights. The hotel is beautiful, new and shiny. More importantly, it's location is phenomenal. Every window opens up to a beautiful view of the Rockies, since Canmore is situated at the foot of the mountains. The rooms are large and comfortable, and the bathrooms are modern. The bed was very comfortable.

Service was also a highlight. While the staff is young (many are international visitors), they are friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean, and the food in the restaurant is great.

Now for the negatives - there are only two:
1. The fitness centre is poor. The cardio equipment is old, and uncalibrated (the treadmill says it's at 0% incline, but it's definitely not). There are limited freeweights and a cross-training weight machine (for fly-s, etc). But that weight machine is also uncalibrated - 20 lbs on one side was much heavier than 20 lbs on the other. Strange! The room was also >26 degrees in the morning due to lack of air circulation.

2. My sleep was interrupted by someone walking around upstairs, and the light fixture rattling. This person walked back and forth until 1am, and started doing it again at 5am. While I was okay with the thumping steps (which were muted), the light fixture rattling was obnoxious.

Overall, this was a nice hotel, with some weaknesses. I enjoyed my stay!

2  Thank FunkyMan3333
TheMalcolmHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Malcolm Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2019

Hello Funky Mann3333,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with your fellow travels. We greatly appreciate your feed back and will assure that the maintenance items you brought up with our gym are attended to immediately. if you could please reach out to me directly so that i may confirm what room number you were staying in and I will have our Maintenance team check the light fixture as this should not have been happening. you may reach me at rose@malcolmhotel.ca or (403)812-0680.

Rose Foster

Reviewed November 15, 2019

We stayed here last week for a family wedding and loved the hotel. It is located a two minute walk off of the main street in Canmore so the location is quiet. We were told that the hotel had been open just over a year. Very attractive interior with plenty windows to see the mountains on either side of the valley. Absolutely great crew working there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Most seem to be from either England or Australia. There too many to call out by name but Bobby does come to mind. The rooms are very modern and nicely done as you might expect but a bit with two queen beds. We had a room overlooking the pool and mountains in the back with a balcony. Great sitting in the hot tub when it is 25 deg F out!! Pool is heated year around too.

Room tip: Get a room over looking the pool and mountains

Dear PSaxyfromCorinth,