All reviews indoor outdoor hot tub steam shower great pool hockey team underground parking kids loved the pool full kitchen mountain view two bedroom suite great amenities we've stayed great weekend three sisters washer dryer lake louise rockies bbq
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Very clean. Comfortable beds and the shower is the best. I am fussy but felt comfortable here. Was important to me to be able to see mountains. Wish there was a restaurant on site but found a wonderful place to eat downtown called. Comititee. Thanks!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jim B, Manager at Grande Rockies Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Pat, thank-you for your comments. You will be pleased to know that we are actively seeking the perfect restaurateur for the Grande Rockies Resort so that you and other families can enjoy meals on-site. Feel free to call for an update at any time.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I used to like this resort but this stay, I wound up in their annex building. My stay started with management reprimanding the check in staff in front of me.The room smelled of mildew or mold. The sink was cracked and I opted to drive home and shower instead of stepping in the, not so clean, shower. There was a mountain of dirty linens in the back exit....The sound proofing is very poor and the doors kept banging.

Won't be back. ever....

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank-you for your review and comments. Our goal is to identify shortcomings and to act upon them for immediate improvement so that guests will have the best experience possible. Your comments will be acted upon and I would like to see you again so that you may enjoy our service.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Really disappointing visit. The hotel is very outdated, needs major renos and a better cleaning crew. The first suite we had was just filthy. And then facing the highway whuch made sleeping difficult even with the windows closed. We did bring it forward to management and got moved to a bigger suite on the other side of the hotel immediately. It was handled very professional and friendly. The second suite was a bit cleaner. Now I know I am very picky as I worked long enough in the hotel industry myself to know where to look for dirty spots. And I found them plus more. The pool definitely is a huge bonus for this hotel. Well kept and fun for children. Would I stay again? Not sure. Definitively not for the rates they are charging. I would expect better. But as said before, staff is very friendly and we did feel welcome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NikkyD

Thank-you for reviewing the Grande Rockies Resort, Nikky. Your comments are important to us as we move towards excellence in many areas of our service delivery. I will pass on your comments about our friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend - wedding - rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and the shower/tube experience was not expected. TV in the rooms was HD with adequate wifi. I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jim B, Guest Relations Manager at Grande Rockies Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to review the Grande Rockies Resort. Your comments are important to us and will be passed on to our staff. We hope you will return so we may be able to serve you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great relaxing hotel walking distance from everything. The rooms were spacious and inviting. Loved everything about it except: 1) Close enough to the highway to hear traffic all the time (typical of Canmore in general). and 2) need an engineering degree to run the shower (fancy electronic spa-type-of-thing). Inadvertently cleaned places I didn't know existed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Indoor parking. Had a reunion there with about 25 people, we had a gas! No complaints from any of the others other than a general inability to easily figure out the shower. Great coffee!

Stayed: October 2017
Jim B, Guest Relations Manager at Grande Rockies Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank-you for reviewing the Grande Rockies Resort. Your comments are well founded, in fact, the renovation planning phase has begun and the showers are included, which will make operating them much easier. Our staff will be delighted to read your comments and we wish you and your entire family a safe journey home.