Enjoyed our stay in this hotel however, the first night we booked a one bedroom with den. The den had a hideabed and there was another sofabed in the living area..they were absolutely intolerable for anyone over 30lbs. We asked to be changed to a two bedroom with a king and a queen. It was infinitely better and well worth the extra money. Having the balcony with your own barbecue was a plus for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta