The reviews we read before booking were spot on! We stayed in 409 (vaulted ceiling top floor), and the condo was very nice for 2 people. Loved the "newness" factor, the views, underground parking, hot tub, full kitchen, large bathroom with huge tub, comfy bedding, balcony with BBQ, ect... With 3-4 people it may be a little small (luggage space, ect...). Viewed the 2 and 3 bedroom suites and they are excellent for larger groups. The only issue we had was that the heating system kicks in often, feels like every 5 mins, so can be a little loud/distracting. Sound on the TV seemed off, a little quiet, and the TV's are mounted a little too high for longer viewing. Maybe just different from what we are used to. Would stay here again without a doubt! Too bad they are not pet friendly, but I can see why when they are selling the units too.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta