This is the third time we've stayed at Stoneridge Mountain Resort. The suites are modern, clean, and practical (4 person table and living room seating, kitchen with all the dishes/utensils/appliances, and a BBQ.) The staff are professional, friendly, helpful, and yet unobtrusive. The heated pool and hot tub have plenty of room, and there is a beautiful deck area around the pool to sunbathe or relax. We've enjoyed both inside(pool facing) and outside (street/mountain facing) suites. The decks are large and have seating so you can soak up the sun and scenery. The location is within walking distance to town, and near the *FANTASTIC* Canmore pathways. Free underground parking is a great bonus, too! If you can, choose the pre-pay and save pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta