Holiday Inn Canmore
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$318
Basecamp Resorts(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$608
US$590
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$355
Hotwire.com
US$334
US$312
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$227
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$204
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelloft suiteoff the highwayonsite restauranthot tubviews of the mountainseasy accesscomfortable roomwould stay here againfront desk staffthird floormin driveking bedmini fridgebanff national parkcanadian rockiescoffee maker
Reviewed February 4, 2017

Stayed at this location for two night mid-January. Awesome hotel, staff were friendly, service was great and the room was beautiful! Had a top floor suite. High ceilings, bed was super comfy and it was very clean. Great view of the mountains. Highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: Outstanding Views
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

We travelled thru Nth America for several weeks. We booked late & only had a few choices left but was not disappointed. We stayed 3 nights & found it a good base. The shops & restaurants were on the other side of the highway but we were out exploring everyday & either popped into the supermarket either early morning or late evening. We ate at some great places & found it not as crowded as Banff. Our room was large & comfortable. We were on the top floor & had a great view every morning. There is a washing machine & dryer but there was also a bit of a queue but handy when living out if a suitcase for a while.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visit Canmore a few times a year. Unfortunately there was no vacancy at our usual go-to Hotel (Silvercreek Lodge) this time so we booked with the Holiday Inn as the reviews were good as well as the price. This is was supposed to be a special birthday weekend away...

The staff seemed nice enough. The rooms however, were not. Both ours and our friends rooms were dirty. The bedsheets were stained, walls, side tables, shower appliances all seemed very dirty. I realize I wasn't staying at the Fairmont but I've definitely stayed in better hotels.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MarjorieG85
Teresa P, Guest Services Supervisor at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your time writing us your review. We are sadden to know that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. The points that you have mentioned was shared to our management team and will be addressed to the concerned department accordingly.
Once again, thank you for your comments.

Your in Hospitality,

Maricar Jabonillo

Reviewed January 19, 2017

We all know when travelling that issues can arise, how there dealt with is what creates customer loyalty!!! My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this property, its location is perfect for both Canmore and Banff. It has a bus system that picks you up at this property and will take you right to Banff for a minimal fee. Easy access to Canmore and the hotel itself is very clean with good amenities and awesome staff! We encountered a couple of hiccups with our stay and the way the staff and management dealt with it professionally and quickly, makes me a loyal customer of this particular property! We are coming back in February to celebrate my boyfriends birthday (we chose this over Vancouver island based on our past stay). I do want to mention 3 people I had interaction with while here....thank you Christine for the amazing service you provided from the initial reservation right thru to check in. We certainly enjoyed the bottle of wine. The GM Theresa for you professionalism and swiftness with dealing with our issue. Probably the person that resignates most with me is Anna the GSM (I use to do that job) I realize the public can be difficult and I give her credit for our final conversation. See you all in February!
Jenn

Room Tip: I imagine any room is a good room, we were surrounded with mountains!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2017

...just outside the border of Banff national park in Canmore. The area is popular with tourists, because you do not stay inside the park when sleeping in Canmore. There are many huge lodges and hotels available in that city due to this fact. The Holiday Inn is one of them and is definitely one of the best. The hotel is clean, the rooms comfy and the staff nice. Definitely a recommendation

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Teresa P, Guest Service Supervisor at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking time writing us a review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Canmore. Your pleasant words about our hotel and staff gives us the motivation to deliver excellent service at all times to make our guest like you feel valued.
We look forward to see you again.

Sincerely yours,