Booked over one month in advance, 3 nights for $CD 240 total.
We had the room at the rear of the building which had freight trains all night.
I suspect the rooms facing the road would be a lot quieter.
The microwave was connected to the light switch, which took the maintenance man to point out to us. It did have a fridge, and an older style (CRT) TV, which was a bit out of focus. But then again, one doesn't come here for the TV !
Breakfast was very good. Onsite car parking no problems.
We had a queen size room which only had one chair.
We found this hotel to be a good jumping off point for Banff and Lake Louise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta