We don't like to sleep in a freezing temperature. So we usually set the air conditioning to about 68 to 72 degrees. In an early autumn weather, this means not having to use the AC much at night. But the blanket provided is too thick and warm. We tried using the bed sheet as a cover, but that's not warm enough. The alternative is to set the air conditioning lower to about 65 degrees so we could use the blanket. The hotel does not offer free breakfast but offers a discount to the breakfast buffet. It was just standard faire and the price was not unreasonable but the impression was that the hotel was trying to nickel and dime you for little things. There are indoor hallways connecting all the rooms and the breakfast area, but the sign to the breakfast area is not well laid out and sometimes misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta