“Great food!! ”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Great food but small portions....!!
We had the beef noodle soup, chicken lemon grass vermicelli and spring rolls.
It was like any other noodle house but small portions.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I haven't been in quite some time now, and I'm getting some pretty wicked cravings for the food there. Any time that we have gone, the food has been very good, very tasteful and good portions. I love their shrimp salad rolls. I always seem to get the Beef Rice Vermicelli and my husband gets the pork. Time to go back!
I miss that they aren't open at lunch time any longer though.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Use to come here on a regular basis before moving - great food & service! Was able to swing another visit here after being away for 5 years & was SO happy to learn that it was the same owners, food quality and service style! Would highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Great beef pho and southern roll, really soothed my craving for Asian food whilst in band, there are limited choices for Asian food, this one is worth going.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Not wanting to pay for a higher priced dinner we stopped here for a quick bite. Service was prompt and food was served hot. Broth in Pho was tasty and as good as our fav in the big city.