Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$240
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$211
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$211
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$175
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$326
Hotels.com
US$206
US$165
US$236
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$246
US$236
US$212
  • Breakfast included
1,171 results
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelsgift cardtim hortonsgas fireplacebreakfast roomfree breakfastyogurthot itemsvery nice hotelhot tubindoor poollarge roombanff national parkcomfortable bedshot breakfasta great place to stay
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Room 402 - fantastic large room with a balcony and two chairs, gas log fire, microwave, sink, fridge shower and Jacuzzi bath, two basins - free breakfast
They have a swimming pool, but we never used it. they don't do evening meals, but there are several places to eat a short walk away along the road with mountains on either side

one night was $250.14

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
PocaterraMgmt, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocaterra Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Hello Brian C,

Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your King room on the adults only floor! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room features and breakfast buffet inclusive. We hope to welcome you back again! If you wanted to stay in 402 again just let us know and we can pre-arrange that prior to arrival.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The hotel was ok. Even though it's not cheap during the peak season, as long as it's transparent with it, I'm fine with it. However, that's not the case during my stay.

I booked 3 rooms from August 7th through August 11th (4 nights) in March through Expedia. The total was $4,447.08. However, when I was checking out, the receipt showed the charge in two currencies, CAD $4,447.08 and USD$3,650.54, with the USD being in a very unfavorable exchange rate. I asked about this, was told this is just show me the estimate, and the amount of USD I'd pay is totally decided by my credit card company. I thought that makes sense, which is consistent with my past experience with other hotel chain overseas, as long as the CAD amount is the same with Expedia showed me, that's OK. Guess what? by the time the charge showed on my credit card, it's the very unfavorable USD amount based on their exchange rate instead of more reasonable rate offered by my credit company.

I filed a dispute with my credit card company, to no avail, because they showed my credit card company the receipt (with two currencies), which I was never asked about which currency I'd choose and which I never signed. The statement "I have been offered a payment currencies..." was folded to the back and stapled to the itemized receipt so you don't even notice that (I was never asked about the currency choice in the first place so the statement is false).

So, all in all, be very careful about the unscrupulous billing practice. read the receipt carefully and do NOT let them use their horrible exchange rate. Instead let them charge CAD and let your credit card company convert to USD. When you pay thousands of dollars, the difference is not insignificant, trust me.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PocaterraMgmt, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocaterra Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Hello baiyuDFW,

Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry to hear of the problem you had with the currency exchange. We operate in Canadian Dollars at the property and any amounts converted on the machine are available for you to choose the amounts in which the authorized hold would be in, we do not choose this option for you. The amounts shown on the machine are either held in CAD or USD (your choice); However, when the departure bill is charged and finalized at the end of the stay, we process it for Canadian Dollars as USD is not accepted at the hotel. Whatever conversion you faced on the day of departure was the conversion rate based on the current date, in CAD.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Warm Friendly Staff - very helpful if you had any questions. Very comfortable room. Breakfast included. Beautiful setting - lots to see. Location of the hotel was central to the town and Highway. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Helllo catherinesB6761ER,

Thank you for staying with us. All of your comments are appreciated. We are delighted to see that you would recommend us to friends and family! We hope to see you again, thank you for everything!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

beautiful hotel, great location and service, walking distance to downtown. highly recommend. hiking locations readily available with trails for all levels. 20 min from downtown Banff for your visit there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello JimAurora,

Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to read your review. It's great to see that the location was appreciated! We hope to welcome you back. All the best to you.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great location. Walking distance to eating establishments. Great views in all directions. Friendly staff, very helpful and well informed re local services.

Good breakfast.

A little pricey compared to other BW in other cities, but competitive to the local establishments

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello PennyMR,

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are happy to read the hotels location, staff interaction and breakfast were all to your satisfaction and convenience. We are certainly slightly higher than Best Western's in less populated towns (or large cities for that matters), due to our unique location and amenities offered in comparison to those within proximity. We hope to see you again and thank you for not only staying with us, but also leaving us with great positive feedback we can see.