Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Beatrice647
Whitby, Canada

Consistently Amazing!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 3, 2021
Hands down, for an amazing room and for price point, Falcon Crest Lodge delivers! I booked a one-bedroom Queen Suite for 6 nights.The amenities are excellent; I really appreciated all the thoughtful touches in the bathroom, kitchen, and balcony! Maybe I missed the listed detail that there’s a washer and dryer in the suite, so I was super delighted to discover it in my bathroom and to be able to pack clean clothes home. I flew out of province for my brother’s wedding and my room was the envy of other guests staying at other locations... Falcon was already fully booked, or they would have switched. The staff were always friendly and so helpful. I only got Zac and Donna’s names, but there were a number of staff who were so helpful, prompt, and genuinely friendly. An extremely pleasant stay and I would absolutely stay again! My neighbour also stayed here (she told me after I had already booked) and had nothing but positive things to say as well! Thank you for a fantastic stay!
Date of stay: August 2021
Responded Aug 14, 2021
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff try very hard to meet our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to Falcon Crest Lodge in the future.
Kind regards
    C$451
2.5 km from Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
View more hotels in Canmore
2,769 results
All reviews full kitchen underground parking one bedroom suite hot tub mountain view car wash washer and dryer gas bbq great stay home away from home front desk staff three sisters canadian rockies lake louise great room short drive downtown canmore
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2021

I was absolutely impressed with everything regarding my stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge from the quick check in to even a quicker check out. The thing I was most impressed with was how quiet the room was, I can't remember ever having such a restful sleep and will definitely be back. The room was spotless, comfortable bed and amazing rain shower. Having a fireplace in the room made the evenings extra cozy and it was great having a kitchenette to make tea even with the boil water order that was unfortunately in place while there and having a deck to enjoy it on. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the only critique which is purely personal is that it would have been nice to have a restaurant that served breakfast and even offer room service. The hotel has perfect access to everything in Canmore and easy walking distance to downtown and walking trails which was fantastic, absolutely loved my time there!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason Segboer, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2021

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments about the check-in/check-out process. It is also very good to hear that you enjoyed the room you were in as that is very important to us that you were comfortable during your stay. We definitely strive to make the guest experience as enjoyable as possible, so thank you. My apologies that we don't provide any breakfast or room service. The only reason is that we are not considered a typical hotel; rather, we operate as a lodge.
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us as we appreciate the feedback and are always looking to improve!
We hope to have you back with us again very soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2021

Excellent low emf exposure. Room was clean and comfortable with lots of included amenities. We enjoyed the option of the inhouse free blu ray rental. The patio was excellent with great views. Very friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason Segboer, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2021

Dear Guest,

It is very good to hear that you enjoyed the amenities provided as well as the movie rentals provided at the front desk. I am glad you got to enjoy the view from the patio as well!
We hope to have you back again very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 1, 2021 via mobile

When my fiancé and I arrived at our suite our jaws were on the floor! Such a beautiful suite with an amazing view! This room came fully loaded with everything we needed to make our stay special and so much more! Thank you also to Staff person, Kiana, for helping with our accommodations and making sure that our room was just perfect for our stay. She certainly went above and beyond for us.

We are looking forward to another stay at the Falcon Crest in the future.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jason Segboer, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We will be sure to let Kiana know that she did a great job and that you really appreciated her efforts in making your stay special for you.

Reviewed July 30, 2021

I had blast while I was there. Chloe provided the best customer service. She was pleasant, kind and very thoughtful. I will definitely come back again. I already recommended this place to my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason Segboer, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and comments regarding Chloe! We appreciate your recognition of one of our most dedicated staff members, and I will definitely pass it on to her.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 27, 2021

I do not know where to start. We had an absolutely amazing time over the weekend. The hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate our different requests. When we got to the room there was a welcome gift that made our stay even more special. A HUGE shoutout to Chole for sending me personalizes messages to arrange requests and changes. We really appreciated it.
The hotel had everything we needed including a large balcony to enjoy the mountain views.
Great hotel stay - we will be back.

Room tip: Get the mountain view room - worth the upgrade
Date of stay: July 2021
Jason Segboer, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2021

Dear Rachelle,

First of all, I would like to say that I really appreciate your all kind comments. Those mean a lot to me. Thank you for staying with us, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Falcon Crest Lodge. Also, I was truly happy to help to make your stay more special for you. I would like to say once again that congratulations on your engagement and I hope to see you again soon!
Thank you so much, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,