Smartphone Audio Driving Tour between Lake Louise and Calgary

Book in advance
from
US$6.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Quarry Lake
from US$6.49
More Info
from US$6.49
More Info
All reviews parking lot shallow end off leash dog area sunny day visit canmore great walk picnic dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2015

I did my wedding at Quarry Lake and it was amazing. All my photos had the mountains in the background. It was a very quiet lake and very pretty too. I am so happy I decided to do my wedding there.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Great place to hang out with the family and have a very cold swim or paddle around. Highly recommend for rest a relaxation. Very beautiful views.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

Prett quiet when I went, nice off leash dog area. Not fenced in though. Didn't go to the lake as I had my dog, but you can still do a nice walk around it with your dog on a leash.

Reviewed May 10, 2015

We started our walk from a trail behind world mark Canmore resort. We didn't know where we were headed but to our surprise this is where we ended up. Beautiful walk around the lake. Crystal clear waters.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed May 8, 2015

Great nature walk through the forest to the lake from the Grand Canadian but you could drive and have a picnic at one of the many picnic tables surrounding the lake.

Date of experience: May 2015