“Quaint little restaurant with amazing food”

Chez Francois Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 136 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Great food and even better service. We enjoyed a fantastic breakfast here and didn’t have to wait for a table even though it was very busy. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

My wife and I stopped in here for brunch this past weekend. The place was really hopping and a wait would have been required except that they just happened to have room for two at the bar. At the recommendation of our server, I went with “Famous” eggs benedict (spinach, feta cheese and tomato with hollandaise sauce on the side), while my wife went with a Vegetarian Scramble accompanied by gluten-free toast—I don’t think the scramble was actually on the menu. Both were delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. If there was downside, and it was a minor one, the food may have been sitting ready for 5 minutes before being delivered, so things had cooled slightly. As I said, the place was hopping so I’ll chalk it up to that. This restaurant is rated well by most reviewers and we’re no different. Two thumbs up as they say.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

I had one of the best Eggs Benedict I have ever had. It was a great atmosphere. I have told many people to go there.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

The food at Chez Francois was great, and the breakfast menu had a long list of options. We had a lovely view of the mountains from our table and the food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we have had breakfast at Chez Francois. The food has been fabulous both times. The first time we went the service was not very good, but this time it was wonderful. The views are great as well which is important when you’re in the mountains. My husband had a traditional breakfast which he said was very tasty, ind I struggled to decide what to have on their extensive menu. I finally decided on the waffle with strawberry coulis and whipping cream. It came with fried potatoes and fresh fruit. It was delicious! Next time I will try the Eggs Benedict.