“Wedding day bliss”

Rapunzel's Salon and Spa
Ranked #2 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: Rapunzels AVEDA Salon & Spa is a full service hair salon as well as day spa. Our services are performed with plant derived AVEDA products. They include massage therapy, body scrubs/wraps, facials, manicures, pedicures, make up application and waxing. We accommodate large groups such as bridal and bachelorette parties. The atmosphere is elegant and tranquil.
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I was very fortunate to have my wedding in the lovely town of Canmore. For my special day, my maid of honour and I sourced out a few different places in Canmore where us girls could get pampered on the morning of my wedding. We decided on Rapunzel's, and I am so glad we did.The spa is absolutely beautiful and the staff were kind, courteous and professional. My maid of honour, bridesmaid, mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I were treated like royalty. We all had our hair done, but some of us opted for message or pedicures or mani/pedi's. Plus I also had my make-up done. We were all very happy with he services we requested. At the end of our sessions, we all felt beautiful, relaxed and ready to go. I would recommend this spa to every bride that is searching for a wonderful and elegant experience for her special day.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

This beautiful spa offered the most relaxing and peaceful facial I have ever had. From the moment I was greeted at reception to the fabulous views in the waiting area this was relaxation at its best. Uschi was very knowledgeable about the Aveda products used on my skin and offered valuable advice. I look forward to going back soon.