Review Highlights
Excellent Service!

My friend and I spent a few days in Canmore, and decided to treat ourselves to a facial at... read more

Reviewed February 3, 2020
Tania F
Calgary
Great Spa

Tyler did an exceptional job with my massage and targeted the areas that I requested. I left... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2019
KaySpen8
Edmonton, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Canmore
from US$73.37
from US$32.28
from US$53.42
from US$89.64
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2015

Had a cut and colour with professional stylist Willow and she did an outstanding job. She is by far the best stylist I’ve had in a very long time and she genuinely cares about her clients.

Rapunzel's is an inviting salon and use Aveda products which just adds to a great experience.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed March 7, 2015

The location is convenient, the staff were very polite and inviting. The establishment was very clean as well and the little bonuses included in the visit and the massage were very appreciated. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed March 4, 2015

I was very fortunate to have my wedding in the lovely town of Canmore. For my special day, my maid of honour and I sourced out a few different places in Canmore where us girls could get pampered on the morning of my wedding. We decided on Rapunzel's, and I am so glad we did.The spa is absolutely beautiful and the staff were kind, courteous and professional. My maid of honour, bridesmaid, mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I were treated like royalty. We all had our hair done, but some of us opted for message or pedicures or mani/pedi's. Plus I also had my make-up done. We were all very happy with he services we requested. At the end of our sessions, we all felt beautiful, relaxed and ready to go. I would recommend this spa to every bride that is searching for a wonderful and elegant experience for her special day.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed February 22, 2015

This beautiful spa offered the most relaxing and peaceful facial I have ever had. From the moment I was greeted at reception to the fabulous views in the waiting area this was relaxation at its best. Uschi was very knowledgeable about the Aveda products used on my skin and offered valuable advice. I look forward to going back soon.

Date of experience: December 2014