“Nice food”

Price range: US$7 - US$32
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: bow valley trail
Description: This Canmore destination restaurant established in 1997 by Jan and Richard Hrabec is renowned for its eclectic approach to food, wine and ambience. Dishes at Crazyweed utilize local ingredients. The menu includes gluten- and dairy-free options, and is vegetarian friendly. Crazyweed's contemporary décor includes big windows, mountain views and an open kitchen with wood burning oven. The restaurant boasts an intimate patio and ample parking. CBC food critic John Gilchrist called Crazyweed a "10 out of 10," and it has been featured on the Food Network's You Gotta Eat Here.
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Very good service. We have visited Crazy Weed every time we have visited Canmore - ever since is was a little place with only about four tables. It's still as good as ever.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Great service, nice menu w/ great options, comfortable and spacious seating, fair wine selection. A little bit out of the way but worth the experience.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Went there with a friend, and it was pretty busy. It took over an hour for us to get our food and the service was very minimal between when we made our order and the hour it took for the food. Empty drink glasses and no check in.
The menu was a little misleading, because there was a section that said sides, so we asked if the mains came with sides or if you had to order separately. She was somewhat evasive and said that people usually add sides. So we did.
Turns out the mains do come with a side but mine turned out to be a 'salad' comprised of only chopped green onions! Lol Seriously, a pile of green onions with a vinaigrette on them. Hahaha I wish I had taken a picture.
Anyway, the rest of the food was OK, but there are plenty of options in Canmore and Banff, so I will not be going back to Crazy Weed.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Canmore numerous times but never visited Crazy Weed. But this time I did. The food is very tasty and fresh. Lovely atmosphere and the wine is very good. The server was great. I will be back. It's definitely one of the best restaurant's in Canmore. The Brussel Sprouts are immense

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It was not as good as I was told it would be. But the menu was interested for my taste I would not recommend it.

2  Thank 69duke