“Best place to stay and would recommend it .”

Nova Inn Kindersley
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kindersley
Reviewed 30 October 2014

I drove to go see my husband who works in a nearby town, and it was convenient for me to stay in a Hotel and drive back home the next day...Room was comfortable and I had a nice rest. I stayed in a smoking room and the room was clean even though I don't smoke.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Nova Inn Kindersley

Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

Drove in from Calgary today and I was welcomed to the Nova by friendly front desk staff who were able to accommodate , for me . I like the back ground floor room can drive the truck up and load bags straight into the room or go through the hotel . The room is clean with a breakfast table which is nice and a standard desk . It made it easy to place all my things and do my reports without being all crammed up . Wifi works great . Older building but a Great place to stay in Saskatchewan .

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven V
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My thoughts on this hotel are mixed. Being welcomed at the front desk like you've just come "home" is a wonderful feeling. From the exterior the hotel appears to be an older strip motel at the corner of a major highway intersection. Bottom rooms in front have their own private door entry which feels quaint. But on a busy day, you can bet that someone (often a truck) will be parked right outside your window. I kept the drapes closed the whole time or everyone can see in. The room is very modest. Nothing fancy here, but clean.
The mini fridge is useful. Mine was on an uneven part of the floor and when opening the door it dug into the carpet. The microwave seemed new.The bathroom has no sink or mirror, just a toilet and tub/shower. Room from one person only in my room. The sink and mirror is outside the bathroom by the fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
The bed is the best feature of the room along with the pillows. Incredibly comfortable. I had no noise from outside which was amazing considering I was facing the main highway.

For a price of just over $140 with tax. I expected a bit more of an upscale property for such a great ranking of #1 in Kindersley. I can't vouch for other hotels in the area, but there are some much newer properties as you drive into town. Nova Inn does not offer a comp. breakfast at this location, and for that price...they should. Not sure I'd repeat my stay here for the value alone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gerard S
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Clean comfortable rooms, with new beds, tvs, and pillows. An exceptional value in a town that's cashing in on the local oilfield boom. Staff is top notch and useful resource on local services. Always great you with a smile and if anything is not up to par they will make it so in short order.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank VRBjr
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Overall pleased with this accommodation and would stay again. 24 hr check in is good when you arrive late. Room was clean and quiet (ask for a room at the back). Small fridge and microwave supplied, coffee making facility. Bed very comfortable for a motel!

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank 77ksg
Regi0nalsalesmanager, Regional Sales Manager at Nova Inn Kindersley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank-you for your review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sincerely - Mindy Smythe

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Excellent service from ALL the Nova Inn Staff, But Amber was the best. So increditablly grateful to her, and how she went over and under to accomidate us. Best hotel stay ever! Will be forever back and hope you all get to meet the lovely Amber, say hi for me if you do.

Room Tip: The King Rooms were beautiful. As i'm sure they ALL are
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Trina T
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Even though we faced the highway, we got a good sleep. We were able to park right outside our room door which we love when only staying one night. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Gave us what we asked for.

Room Tip: Some may suggest away from the highway but we slept well on the highway side.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business