“Best rooms in Kindersley”
Review of Kindersley Inn

Kindersley Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kindersley
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I had a pleasurable stay in what I thought was the best experience staying in Kindersley.
The beds were very comfortable
The hospitality was way over the top with very accomdating staff who genuinely cared about my well being
The restaurant was a sensational experince with the staff being so courteous and the food quality being very good.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank briannorrie

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Long story short, this is the worst hotel experience i've had in my life. They did even let me check in at 12 pm without a 250$ CASH damage deposit that they didnt give back plus made me prepay for my room and charged me 50$ for checking out late..I tore my ACL and was exhausted from travelling so far away from home so i did a last minute check in here. All the managers ignored me for the first 20min, then gave me the most disgusting room with mouse traps and holes in the carpets. anyways, due to my medication i was taking for my leg i accidently overslept a half hour and called downstairs to ask if i could book the room another night or get a late check out, the lady told me yes, then the male manager repeatedly kept calling the room demanding that i get out immediately because they needed to clean it, i can assure u all i did was sleep on one side of the bed, NOTHING else was even touched. Anyways By the time i got downstairs with most of my belongings it was 1:15. They wouldn't even let me put on clothes or shower before kicking me out. When i went to the lobby to try and figure out a new plan , get my bill and clarify what was going on the male manager kept telling me to be quiet and threatened to call the cops on me because i swore when they said they were keeping my damage deposit for being late checking out??? Anyways, I was so overwhelmed and scared I left and took my stuff to the bus depot.. I left 1 load of brand new clothes in the washing machine in the building beside and one in my room along with an expensive but priceless Marilyn Monroe painting. When i attempted to get it back every person i talked to said they "gave" my painting to a guy i was talking with in the lobby, literally, those exact words and they said they had my new clothes yet are not giving them back. I dont know why they treat people like this but i feel like they completely stripped me of my pride. I left that hotel in tears. & my painting meant more to me than words can even explain and my new clothes i just bought was a disappointment too. Im still working on getting my stuff back but im starting to feel like there's no chance i will. Any advice or help would be great too... But don't stay here as an opinion from a woman of color travelling solo. Ive never been treated like this. absolutely traumatising

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
9  Thank a1_jaylynne
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Rooms are adequate--beds are great and it was clean--but rest leaves much to be desired. Basic things like Kleenex don't exist. I asked for a room with two queens and a hide a bed and was told that did not exist. So I booked two rooms with two queens in each room because my 96 year old mother-in-law was with us to attend her brother's funeral. (I had also requested a handicapped room.) After checking in, my mother-in-law's room had one bed so my husband was not able to stay with her to help her. And magically the other room had the nonexistant two queens with a sofa bed. Nobody cared whether our rooms were correct or adequate and the bill was outlandish for a place like Kindersley. I have had five star hotels in Vancouver for the same price.

Room Tip: pick one the new hotels that are being built nearby.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SamCostaRica
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We booked with the Kindersley Inn while we were in town for a wedding. Beautiful king suite room was great for our family with 2 small children. No problem with the room. Upon arriving home from our weekend I discovered an "Aden & Anais children's sleep sack" of my daughters was left. I remember leaving it on our bed. They are worth at least $50, not cheap. Called the hotel front desk and apparently nothing was found. Not impressed. So hotel stayers be ware, don't forget anything in your room because you'll never get it back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here with our two small children on our way back from Saskatoon. We stayed in the King Suite which is located in the new building. They were basically fully booked so we were stuck with it. The room had a nice modern look and was clean. The AC is AMAZING and checkout was 12pm!!!!! We ate the the restaurant for supper and breakfast. I wasn't thrilled with supper but they had a $5 breakfast which was a great bang for your buck as well as delicious so that was a bonus! We will certainly be staying here again when we travel back to Saskatchewan.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank noliesjay
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Stayed here Mon of Aug Long. Great pricing and service. We were in the "old" part. Room was well appointed, clean and beds comfortable. Air conditioner was one of those jet engine wall types but we were cool. Hallways are in need of an update.
Staff was helpful and prompt.
We ate at the restaurant for supper and the 6:00 AM $5 breakfast.
We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Had to book last minute, very easy to do so. Stayed in the new building and it was really nice. Our room was so big, had really comfy beds and an awesome bathroom. Even though the room wasn't a kitchenette it was still equipped with fridge, microwave, cutlery and plates and some other small appliances. Great for work or if you didn't want to go out to eat for every meal.

The water slide was pretty fun too

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business